Daemonophobia; The Fear of Demons

In which there is an introdution and a prologue

My name is Gry Willow. I am a starting my senior year and I turn nineteen this spring. My hair is black, my eyes two different colors. My left is dark green. My right eye is a pale blue. My eyes... see Demons.

When I was four, Mother moved us out of the country and into the city. The first day we went to the open air market I saw my first Demon. It was a smallish little dragon, curled like a wisp of smoke around someone's leg. As a child I didn't know, so I went up and reached for this strange little creature.

It struck out at me, cutting into my face. I lost sight in my right eye.

My own mother didn't believe me as my tiny hands and small words explained and instead she told me I had scratched myself. Later, the doctors were amazed that my once dark green right eye was now an almost white blue. They said I would be blind, and for a while, I was.

The day I regained my vision was a month after I turned six, I was walking home from the park with mother. An Angel had come to me and touched my right eye. I had ran after it. I had thought I was lost but I was lead home.

From that day on, I saw more Demons, snaking out in every shape and form. Sometimes they were little animals, some times people. But they all had things in common. The eyes, always black or red and they were a little wispy, faded at the edges like puffs of smoke. And.... I was the only one who saw them.

Until . . .
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter!!
More of an intro than a chapter, though. It's get;s sooooo much better!
~AMBER~

p.s.
please check out my other stories