Boyfriends and Best Friends, the Life of a Troubled Teenager

The beginning

*That is what happened, she fell asleep and her best friend sat there and let them hurt her. They didn’t rape her, but that wasn’t the point, the point is, is that they hurt her and she couldn’t stop it. They cut her and then left her there for dead. And her best friend was PART OF IT!!! She couldn’t believe it.*
Her name was Anna Nelson, she was 17 years old and was the captain of the Varsity Cheerleading Squad. She was very popular, everyone loved her and all the guys were after her. Her best friend’s name was Taylor and they had been friends since pre-school. Anna had a wonderful boyfriend, David, captain of the football team, and he treated her like she was the world. He never betrayed her, or so she thought. She found out that he had been sleeping with Taylor, she couldn’t believe it, he loved her, she loved him. She broke up with him, but still, HE was the one that was furious.
He kept following her at night and he would hit her til she fell to the ground. Her mother would try to talk to her and ask her where the bruises were coming from and Anna would tell her that she fell or tripped. Her mother knew something was up but figured that Anna was 17 and could fight for herself, she didn’t know it was David who was hurting her daughter.
That evening, Anna left the house without so much as a goodbye to her mother. Her mom watched her walk out and decided to talk to her when Anna got home, little did she know she wasn’t coming home. Anna was walking down the sidewalk as David, Taylor, and one of his buddies walked past. They all gave her an evil stare and kept walking. A couple of minutes later, Anna heard footsteps behind her, she turned around and didn’t see anything.
It was dark and rainy, so she turned around and started walking back home. She heard footsteps again, this time she turned around too fast and the pen that David was gonna poke her with went into her neck and she fell to the ground. Taylor started freaking out and David kept telling her to shut up. David asked her to help him carry Anna to his car. She did and when she did they went to his house and laid Anna on the floor of his room.
Anna woke up and when she did she looked at David and somehow managed, “What did you do to me?”
He just looked at her and said, “I love you but you hurt me, so now it’s my turn to hurt you.”
She looked at him and tears rolled down her face. She seen Taylor sitting in the corner and turned away in disgust. She finally fell asleep. When she did, David and his friend moved her to the woods out back and then cut her and left her there.