Please Be Mine

Extra Cheese With That?

"Oh my god the cheesiness." I roll my eyes as the two continue to stare at each other, eyes sparkling.

"Let's help the guys pack up." Kevin hints, pulling me away from the two, Nick wandering off in the opposite direction.

"Haha that's too cute." I smile as Kevin leads me backstage.

"You are too cute Miss Kenzie." He turns around to face me, sliding his arms around my waist.

"Always the charmer aren't you Jonas?" I scrunch up my nose at him. He feigns shocked, his eyes wide.

"I only speak truths." We lean in for a soft, sweet kiss.

"You were great tonight." I mumble, slinking my arms around his neck and kissing him again, harder.

"Only 'cause you were there." He adds, I push him away.

"Okay, I'm going to have to change my mind if you keep being corny like that." I laugh at his hurt expression. "Kidding!"

"Better be. Corniness is part of who I am, get used to it kiddo." He laughs, kissing the top of my head and sliding an arm around my shoulders as we walk back around to the sound room were Bill is packing up the board. I help him pack up and we get everything ready to do in about an hour.

"Where did Casanova end up?" I wonder aloud as I inspect the stage for leftover cords or plugs, finding the hall empty.

"Hmmm..." Kevin says, grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. "I have a few ideas." He mutters, running back to the tour bus. I can see two figures sitting on the roof as we approach, but it's too dark for them to see us.

"I don't know about you, but I feel like we've known each other for ages." I hear Joe's soft voice and stop, halting Kevin with a hand on his chest.

"I feel that way too, Joe." Steph mumbles. A grin forms on my face as I watch the two silhouettes lean together and meet in the middle, kissing sweetly. "Wow." She breathes, as they pull away.

"SuperJoe does it again!!!!!" I shout, totally wrecking the moment.

"Hi!" Steph waves down at us and I laugh.

"Hi back!" Kevin and I wave back. "Want to get off the roof before the rest of the crew comes down?" I ask casually, Joe shrugs.

"Not really."

"Come on Joey!" I coo, I can't see his eyes but I can tell he's glaring at me. He slips off the roof skillfully, holding onto the frame of the door and jumping off lightly onto the ground.

"Into my arms girl." He holds out his arms to Steph, who gingerly falls into them.

"Ah jeez, such a kodak moment." I laugh as Steph and Joe look into each other's eyes soulfully.

"Stop cramping my style Kenzie." Joe frowns at me, letting Steph back onto her feet.

"Stop being such a sop Joey." I frown back, mocking him. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Give me your number?" He asks, holding out his phone to her. There's another crackling from my pocket.

"We right to roll Kenzie?" Big Rob asks.

"We right to roll Rob." I confirm, hugging Kevin's side. "Time to go." He hugs back, grabbing me and pulling me onto the bus.

Soon, everyone is packed and ready to go, leaving Joe and Steph outside still with mopey looks on their faces.

"I'll call you heaps." He mumbles, stroking a strand of hair from her face.

"Bye Joe." She leans up and kisses him on the cheek, but as she turns away he pulls her back.

"Not good enough." He cups her face with his hands and kisses her, staying there for as long as he could. "Goodbye Beautiful." He breathes, she smiles and slides a hand down his face.

"Not goodbye yet handsome." She walks away, leaving him to stare after her longingly. I grin cheesily at him as he enters the bus.

"Joey's found his Juliet!!" He smiles dreamily, sitting down next to Kevin and staring out the window, still with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha *blushes* Me and Joe awwwwwwwwwwwww *swoon*

My dear Kristen wrote mine and Joe's little thing as if she were a complete sap. Which she really isn't. So do you guys like that Joe and I are together? Do you think Joe is falling too hard, too fast? (like Nick with Penny on the first episode of JONAS =p)

Thanks so much for reading!!!

C/R/S

~Steph <3