Please Be Mine

Girls, Girls, Girls

"Kensington!!" Joe shouts in my ear, I jump up from my slumber, very annoyed.

"I told you not to call me that Joseph!" I shout, pushing him away from me. I was sleeping in the guest room, and Joe had come in to wake me.

"Come on, you cannot call me Joseph if I can't call you Kensington." He defends himself as I extract myself from the sheets and find clothes for the day.

"But my name isn't even Kensington! It's like me calling you Josolleena." I snap back, glaring at him. He grins goofily.

"But Kensington is a cool name." I shake my head at him, pushing him out of the room and entering the guest bathroom.

****

"Mack, Can we talk to you for a sec?" As I enter the kitchen Denise pulls me off to the side, leading me into the dining room where Paul and Kevin are already seated at the table.

"Yeah sure.." I say, slightly wary of the official set up.

"Haha it's ok. We just.. well you know tonight is the launch party for Camp Rock, and we were wondering if we should... make your relationship with Kevin public." She says, glancing from me to Kevin.

I give Kevin a meaningful look and he nods reassuringly.

"That sounds like a good idea. It's not like I'm going anywhere." I smile, Kevin grins back.

"Alright... That sounds fine. I'm glad. And I'm glad Kevin is dating such a dependable girl. I've been meaning to say that for a while Mackenzie" Paul says, I smile at him.

"Aw, thank you Paul." He smiles humbly.

****

It's just before we have to leave and everyone is flitting through the house with excitement. Everyone except Joe. He sits at the kitchen table, already attired in his tux and styled hair, checking his phone constantly.

"What's up Joey?" I say as I enter, fiddling with the catch on my clutch.

"Steph hasn't called or texted me at all today. Do you think she's not interested anymore?" He asks glumly, looking up at me with his big ol' brown eyes.

I try not to smirk as I answer him. "She's still interested bud, just keep soldiering on and have fun tonight."

"Dateless fun." He mutters, slumping his head in his hands. I roll my eyes at his melancholy, knowing soon it would be dispelled.

"You look incredible babe." Kevin hugs me tightly as he joins us in the kitchen.

"Very dapper yourself Mr. Jonas." I chuckle, fixing his tie.

The rest of the family joins us as we watch the limo pull up to the house. Joe still sitting at the table, not watching with us. We all smile knowingly as the driver gets out and opens the door for the one very special passenger currently inside.

"Joe, you might want to see this." Kevin says, squinting at the girl now emerging from the car.

"I've seen a limo before Kev." He replies, I let out a noise in frustration.

"Not the limo! The girl coming out of the limo, Joseph!" He frowns, getting up and joining as at the window. As soon as he catches a glimpse of the girl he races out to meet her.

"Great idea Mackenzie." Paul comments as Joe and Steph embrace.

I smile in approval as they kiss softly and he helps her back into the limo, we follow them out.

****

We had taken the red carpet, fielded the 'new couple' interviews, and made our way into the Disney launch party. The Camp Rock soundtrack played in the background as the cast and many other Disney stars milled around the room chatting to each other.

I join Nick, leaning against the alcohol-free bar and watching the kids on the dance floor. I order myself and Kevin Pink Lemonade and follow his gaze.

"Anyone you fancy?" I ask, he sighs and shakes his head, dragging his gaze to me.

I smirk as I see a very pretty star come up behind him and tap him on the shoulder.

"Nick?" He turns to greet Selena Gomez, the beginnings of a smile playing at his lips.

"Hi Selena." He hugs her, I smile as I leave them, walking past Steph and Joe on the dance floor and resuming my position next to Kevin.

"Successful bash huh?" I comment, nodding my head towards his brothers.

"Very." He accepts the drinks and snakes an arm around my waist, bringing me round to introduce to his friends.

Later on in the night, when I had been introduced to pretty much everyone and we had danced, Kevin leads me off the dance floor.

"Where are you taking me Romeo?" I ask, he just smirks and continues to pull me.

"Where do you want to go?" He pulls our bodies together and kisses me hard and fast.

"Oh" I breathe.

He nods and chuckles, leading me out of the room the party was being held in and taking me down the corridor of the building. He opens the door to what he thought was an empty room. I had to clap my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. Selena and Nick were full on making out in the otherwise empty room. Kevin's eyes widen as he closes the door again and looks at me.

"Umm wow."

"Hey, your little bro has moves too you know." I chuckle as he leads me into an actually empty room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, I was the surprise!! XD I mean... Steph was...

Ha... okay so the Pink Lemonade thing may seem a little random but Kristen put it in because somehow... whenever we were talking... I always seemed to be rinking pink lemonade. Which is weird because I don't usually drink it.

So... the "I love you's"... will they be:

Spontaneous?

OR

Planned Out?

Thanks for reading!!

C/R/S

~Steph <3