In the Name of Vengeance

okay, before i start doing a discription, ive just got to say this was my first ever attempt at a fanfiction, so im sorry if it sucks.

This story sorta revolves around Ali, and her Twin brother Matt, or as he's more commonly known, M. Shadows. its set when they are teenagers. ali is the devil child of her famil and when she messes up to the point of geting expelled from her third school in L.A, her dad threatens her with boot camp or her moms, and when she chooses her mom, she's uncerimoniously shipped out to Huntington beach and so begins her adventures with the guys of Avenged Sevenfold. But she's hiding something. Could her dark secret destroy the amazing new life she's building in Huntington?
  1. Something Special, Something unique
    an introduction to the story and the explination of how Ali got there.
  2. My Latest Mistake
    what has Ali done?
  3. I shouldnt Be Feeling This
    Ali's first Day at huntington high. how will it go?
  4. I'm A Desperate Cry For Help
    Matt and Ali spend some quality time together, and Ali tells matt whats on her mind.
  5. It's never that simple.
    Ali gives a little hint that somethink isnt completely alright with her, But What is she hiding?
  6. This healing heart break
    Ali start's to open up to zack, but why is Matt so protective of her. i also introdue matt's girlfriend into this story
  7. Running Scared.
    Why is Ali so scared?
  8. Broken Little Girl.
    a shocking revalation about Ali's past.