And It Rained All Night

02

I walked over to the swings, and crouched next to the poles holding it up. Skye whined as I made an attempt to tie her lead to the pole. I frowned as my fingers kept slipping.

‘’Ah, shit,’’ I muttered in frustration.
‘’Need help?’’ Chuckled a dark, unfamiliar voice.

I pulled Skye’s lead, and she walked over to me quickly, not taking her eyes off the person behind me. When I knew she was sitting next to me, I stood up and quickly turned around, my shoes making a high-pitched noise as I did so.

I looked at the man in front of me. He was wearing a grey hoodie, with tight black jeans. His dark hair hung limply over his face, and as was as wet as mine. I could only see one of his hazel eyes, as shadows and his hair covered the other.

‘’W-w-well unless your f-f-fingers aren’t as stumpy as m-m-mine, I guess you could help,’’ I stuttered, trying to make my voice louder than the storm’s.

His dark eyes wandered down my arm, and before I had a chance to say anything, he yanked Skye’s lead from my hand and held it in his own. Then, he grabbed my hand and pressed it to his.
‘’I guess I could help,’’ He said. ‘’My fingers couldn’t possibly be fatter than those little sausages!’’
‘’Oh, very funny,’’ I muttered. ‘’Could you please tie Skye up to the pole?’’

He nodded, and crouched down. As he did, the hood on his jumper slid off, and I finally saw his face. I could now see both of his eyes, as he brushed his long, raven-black fringe off is face. His bright, hazel eyes were gorgeous; almost hypnotizing.

When Skye was securely tied up, the familiar figure and I sat on the swings, ignoring the water droplets soaking us.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments + subscribers are love. (:

i wrote this a while ago, hence why there will be alot of new chapters going up very quickly, so. enjoy.