And It Rained All Night

08

I walked quicker than usual down to the abandoned park. I was fervent to see him.
The rain ran down my cheeks, and my make-up was starting to run. My legs moved as quickly as they could. I wanted to see him. I could feel my clothes beginning to stick to my skin, and the make-up washing down my face. I couldn’t stand to imagine how revolting I looked right now.

Within about five minutes, I was there. A lone figure was standing next to the swings. My heart skipped a beat, and I walked quicker. Soon enough, I was standing inches away from him.
A crooked smile appeared on his face when I came to a halt.
‘’Hi,’’ he whispered.
‘’H-h-hi,’’ I replied, my teeth chattering. Being the ignorant person I was, I forgot a jumper.
‘’Lucky we’ve been having so much rain, eh?’’
I smiled and nodded. Hopefully he meant what I thought he did. Otherwise I was just responding to casual small talk that really would accomplish nothing.

‘’You look… uh, different,’’ Gerard stated.
My eyebrows furrowed.
‘’By different I mean gorgeous,’’ He explained.
‘’Wow,’’ I mumbled, blushing a little and avoiding his eye contact.
I didn’t decline his warmth when he wrapped me in his arms. I pressed my head to his chest, and he rested his chin on my head.
I trembled as the droplets of rain fell onto our intertwined bodies. Despite the fact his chest was warm, the rain was numbing my body none-the-less.
‘’Come with me,’’ Gerard said.
‘’What?’’ I asked, shocked.
‘’Come with me,’’ He repeated.
‘’Where?’’
He shook his head. ‘’I’m not going to rape you, or take you to a drug factory. Just follow me.’’

I nodded, and he grabbed my hand. We began to walk away from the park, and down the road. As we walked, we got closer and closer to my street. When the houses we passed became familiar, I became curious.
‘’Gerard, why are you taking me home?’’ I questioned.
‘’I’m not,’’ He replied.
‘’Then why are we in my street?’’
‘’Are we? Well, that’s news to me,’’ he chuckled. ‘’I don’t think you mentioned which street you live on.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
short update, but there's alot more to come (:
comments please.