Red Death

018

~ROGUE P.O.V~

She giggled and i smiled at her, then all of a sudden i felt the presence of an Avenger turn the corner to her house, but there was more Avengers than just Becca.

'Tyson take that bag!' I yelled and dodged to the door sliding the bolt locked, i turned and saw her snatch a letter and a mobile phone off the desk and tuck them into one of her pockets.

'We need to get out of here now Tasha, isn there anyway you could transport us out of here?' I asked and looked at her.

She nodded 'i could try i don't know how well it will work, because i'm now a vampire and i'm still trying to work things out in this very spacious head of mine.'

I nodded understanding, 'ok what do we do?'

'Come here and each take one of my hands,' she ordered and Tyson and I both moved to Tasha and Tyson took one of her hands and i wrapped my arms around her waist.

She closed her eyes and began to speak something i didn't understand.

Banging began on her door and she jumped loosing concentration, DAMN THEM!

I closed my eys and leaned my head on top of hers as i felt her began to shake and she began to concentrate again as the Avengers outside began to shout and yell trying to knock down her door.

She completed the spell and stood there quite still and then she whispered, 'stay. still.'

The door was knocked in and Becca came through with others, just as we disappeared i saw Becca's shocked face as she stared at Tasha's closed eyes.

~BECCA P.O.V~

I couldn't believe what i was seeing as we had knocked down the door, there in a vampire's arms was Tasha, her eyes closed shaking and her clothes had blood on them. There was another vampire beside her holding her shaking hand and holding two suitcases.

I screamed and jumped towards them, 'NO!'

They disappeared just as i was about to reach them and i landed face first on the floor.

I felt someone pick me up and sat me down on one of the chairs, he knelt down and looked me in the eyes, it was Master Regan.

'Bec listen to me they have her and she will find a way out herself, she will fight to the very end to come back to us, trust me Bec,' Master Regan said but i hardly heard him.

'Um Master Regan? I think you need to come see this,' came a nervous reply from a newly recruited young girl.

I stood up with Master Regan and walked towards the kitchen and i turned into the room. There on the floor was a massive pile of blood and a bloodied hand print on the table, my eyes widened, 'they... they...'

'Bec we don't know that for sure, you must believe that she is still alive and that she is not one of them,' Master Regan said sternly as he looked over the mess. 'She is a strong girl and will find her way back to us.'

I nodded as i continued to stare at the blood.

~ROGUE P.O.V~

We appeared a couple of blocks away from her house and she opened her eyes and smiled weakly, 'We made it out alive.'

Just as she said that she collasped and i caught her holding her close to me.

Poor Tasha my poor Tasha.

I picked her up bridal style and looked at Tyson, 'Come on we need to gte her back to the Mansion before they come looking everywhere else.

We both took off and ran towards the mansion, Becca's expression still clear in my mind.