Red Death

019

~TASHA P.O.V~

The first thing i saw when i woke up was a black roof and i turned my head to the side to meet a black wall.

I sat up and looked at the black bed beneath me, i looked over and grabbed the glass of liquid and downed it quickly almost bring it back up, it was blood.

But then my throat burned an the blood felt more alluring so i sculled the whole thing.

All i remembered was blacking out and falling into darkness, i didn't remember anything else after that and i frowned.

I got up and walked towards the door silently pushing it open and walked into a long hallway. Silently i trailed my fingers along the wall memorizing the way. Slowly i walked down the steps an into what looked liked a large lounge room but standing there was the dirt blond haired guy that had first bitten me. He was sitting down on the couch staring at the black TV and i held my breath and whispered one word, 'Vulgar...'

He must of heard me cause he turned his head and smiled, in a flash he stood in front of me, i leaned away from him, 'Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me.' i hissed.

He chuckled and leaned in close and i could feel his breath on my face, 'I had never got to finish what I started.' Then his lips were on mine and my eyes widen and my hand came up and slapped him.

He growled and grabbed me with both his hands and slammed me on the floor, i whimpered, if i was still an avenger that would have broken my back. 'Now you listen and behave. Your gonna do what I want you to. Rogue isn’t here right now and we are going to have a lot of fun, especially when you haven’t had enough blood to make you strong enough to fight back. You used up a lot of your energy back there to get away.’ He smiled and lowered his lips to mine.

I turned my head and was rewarded with a painful slap across my cheek; I brought my hand up to it and growled at him, ‘who said I followed anyone’s rules.’

‘That’s exactly what was your undoing in me finding out what you really were, you was so careful but them for some reason in an alley you seemed to have forgotten in some sort of rush,’ his lips curved up into an evil smile.

I swore under my breath as I remembered that was the day I was running to work straight after school I had forgotten to cloak my path, I cursed silently to myself.

‘Oh yes I see now that has a little ring to it, why were you in such a hurry?’

I ignored him and started to run through another spell, but instead of the usual force I put behind it when I was an avenger I lightly let my tongue just touch on the word.

‘Well you gonna answer me?’ Vulgar demanded.

I lifted my hands and I tried to push him away he grabbed my hands and pushed them down, his body was now holding me to the ground, I growled.

He smiled, ‘your trapped just like you should be, but you should be with me since it was I that had given you this gift of immortality.’

I snarled at him, ‘It is not a gift but a curse, especially with you around.’

He just smiled.

The spell finally kicked in and I could use my spirit to track down Rogue, I sent my spirit out to find him while my body kept Vulgar at bay.

I glared at him, ‘you’re a fool if you think that you can keep me here.’

‘I don’t have to think cause I know that your precious Rogue is out,’ he chuckled.

He lowered his lips to mine again and my spirit found Rogue, sending him images and I watch as his face screwed up in anger and he disappeared, running back.

My spirit plunged back into my body and I focused fully on Vulgar, visibly weaker from using magic to release my spirit.

He smiled, ‘come on now do you really think that Rogue would protect you all the time?’

I opened my mouth to reply but a dark growl was heard from behind him and he got up turning around.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to undate