Red Death

021

~TASHA P.O.V~

The taste of blood felt so good, I wanted more as the dead body dropped from my hands; I didn’t even feel disgusted in drinking from the human, I felt my strength return.

‘My dear Tasha we most not take too much from the human race,’ Rogue chided me.

I sighed, ‘but the blood tastes so GOOD.’

He chuckled, ‘I know my love but they won’t be any good to us if they all die out.’

I walked to him and snuggled into his side now content, ‘ok, ok, ok I get the point.’

‘That’s good then,’ he placed his fingers underneath my chin and lifted my face and kissed me.

I kissed him back, the kissed was just like the first kiss we had shared, nut this one was more slow and his hands roamed over my body as my hands roamed over his nicely toned muscles.

He was like a drug to me that I couldn’t get enough of, so I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tore it right up the middle and it fell off his body.

I pulled away to look at him for a split second and he drew my shirt off me and then we were kissing again, but more rougher and stronger.

He pulled me close to him and I started undoing the button on his pants as he did to mine.

I pulled them off and he got mine off and I was standing there with only my underwear on and him only his boxers.

We were kissing again and he undid my bra strap and my bra joined the rest of our clothes.

He then slid my undies off and I took off his boxers.

He pinned me to the wall and we were kissing more roughly and with more urgency.

His hands slid down my sides to they got to my waist and they stayed they as he kissed me more, making me melt into him more.

I leaned my head back as he started kissing my throat and then, there was sheer bliss as he entered me, I melted right there I couldn’t get enough.

We ended up in each other arms and tangled in our clothes and that’s the way we stayed all night.