Red Death

024

~ROGUE P.O.V~

My gaze stayed on her and I frowned, The Avengers had wanted to use a girl no not just any girl MY LIFE against our kind the bastards, i wanted to rip them all apart then and there. Her life nearly had been all planned out for her since she was born and she never had a choice. She had to follow all of their plans without question.

My hands tightened on the steering whell and my foot went to the gas pedal, the wheels screeching as they spun forward, the car burst forward in speed and i drove out of the car park closing my eyes.

Why? Why would they do that to her? I bet that that Becca had an insight about this and it was her job to keep her eye on my Tasha, a low growled built in my chest, this was not acceptable, she had been living a life of hell and now? I'm gunna make it better for her. The letter she had told me to send was her resignation i wonder how they were going to take that? A little experiment of theirs gone wrong.

I glanced over at Tasha again as the buildings fly past us, Her eyes were closed and she seemed to have let her mind go concentrating on everything around her, they were looking for her and she looked a bit lost and a bit scared but most of all angry.

He looked back to the road again and sighed. What was he gunna do? He was gunna track then down and kill them all.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its a bit short but i'm in a bit of a hurry ^^