Red Death

009

~TASHA P.O.V~

I sat down at the computer and started to type my resignation letter, as i was not going to put up with the crap that Mr Ross was giving me. He was my boss for the business in the immortal realm, it was called 'Finding the Unthought'.

Yea i know weird but that was what it was called, my job there was to find what whatever the thing was through magic and other means. Now i find myself writing a resignation to Mr Ross, i sighed, i'm going to have to try and find another good job or im going to be dead out on the streets.

God i hate this, it really annoyed me. He thought he could keep on doing what he was with me and not expect my resignation, well i got news for him, it will be there tomorrow and then i'm not coming back.

I finished typing up the end of my letter and printed it off, sealing it in a letter and setting it on my desk, i'll send it after school tomorrow.

I walked down into the kitchen and poured myself some green tea, my phone began to ring with the familiar song 'Bring me to Life' By Evanescence.

I looked at the caller ID but it came up as a restricted number, i answered it as i took a sip of the hot green tea. 'Hello?'

"Is this Tasha?" came an all too familiar voice.

I spilt the hot green tea on me in surprise, 'OW crap! Um hang on,' i said and grabbed a cloth wiping up the spill.

'Sorry, you kind of caught me by surprised,' i blubbered as i picked the phone back up.

"Na it's cool," came the reply.

I glanced up at the clock, it was twelve o'clock, 'so um why a late call?'

"Oh well i was wondering whether you wanted to hang out at the park around eight tomorrow arvy."

'Yea um sure no problems,' i mumbled again as i blushed. He wanted to see ME.

I felt him smile down at the other end, "so i'll see you then."

'Yeah you will,' i said.

"talk to you tomorrow then," he said and then hung up.

I hung up and closed my phone putting it in my pocket, wow i just can't believe that Rogue wanted to see ME.

I shook my head finishing off my drink, which had gone cold and then went to bed in a daze.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subcriptions?