No Such thing As Happy Ending

So this is a story I dug up from my collection. I have semi-finished it and...yeah...I think the whole story is gonna be nice, though =D

COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!!! ALSO, Subscription, Banners, and anything else you can give =)

ONTO THE INTRO! (Gosh, I'm hyper and it's 10:35 PM here =])

My parents died, and my brother was reportedly 'dead', but I have a feeling it was only 'reported'. My family is well-off, and once I'm in the right age (two more years 'til I'm eighteen!), they will pass on everything to me. My parents left a Last Will and Testament, but I wasn't allowed to see it until I'm in 'the right age' (ugh). I miss my brother so much, though. He was always there for me ever since my first step until I lost him. It's hard, but yeah, life sucks, coz shit happens. Oh, well.

I've been adopted for two times already. My Aunt Martha (who got killed by the same people) and an old couple from Florida, they were. After 8 years, they died and now they're together in Eternity.

I was next adopted by this rich couple in California. So now I've got to move from Partying Miami to Sunny California. You're probably asking: What else happened to the rest of your life? Well, the rest of my life, you'll read in my story.