Charlie

1

I feel weird right now that I’ve started to write in this diary that he gave me. Maybe he is right it’s better for me if I writ down my memories and my feelings. I don't even know how to begin this story. I only pray that no one will ever read. You would probably ask me why the hell I'm writing it then. The answer is I don't know. Perhaps deep inside I want someone to read it. That way he would finally understand me. He would understand the way I feel and why I react like that. Well let's start. I think I should start by writing about the beginning of my life or even better a few months before I was born...

To begin with my mother: Well she was almost eighteen years old with a great future ahead of her. She was going to go to university and then take over my grandparents business. I can only say that this business could help her earn many millions each year. And after that she would get married with a man that would have much money – more than she would have of course – because in her family women could get marry only rich men. Her parents – my grand parents – were not only rich but very stricked,too. She was so happy next days passed without even understand it. She was very happy with him. At school she used to write on the desk «Cornelia and Charlie = love for ever ". She gave herself to him from every aspect. After a month he had to leave but, he told her to wait for him. Only a couple of months after he had left she found out that she was pregnant.
When she told it to her parents they kicked her out of the house. She kept me just because she thought that he would come back for her. She gave me his name "Charlie". That though didn't last for long. She was waiting for him for four years. The only happy years I had with her. After these four years she hated my name, she hated how much I looked like my father. I thought it was my fault. That's why I was trying not to look her in the eyes, because she was saying that my blue eyes made her remember his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if i should continue writing it I began this story almost 4 years ago but I always think that it's not very good and i shouldn't write it.