Cigarettes And Valentines

Faith And Misery

Feb-19

"Man this new city is crazy, lots and lots of people and cars here. All the people in this one seem like the motherfuckers that live in my city."

I look around to see huge sky scrapers, billboards promoting fake cosmetics for fake people. I hear people talking about sex, and the best kind of drugs, such weird people that live in this city. The sun goes away and big rain clouds start to form, and before I know it, it's raining. I have to find shelter so I don't get wet, man i hate being wet. I find a bridge by a small river, so that'll be where I'll stay for the next couple of months. I can't keep warm in this damn place, it's so cold, dark, and depressing. The only soothing thing about this city is the cars passing by, that sound helped me fall asleep. That night I dream't about this new life I would soon face, but this life seemed like "heaven."

Well I woke up to a real whore instead of my fucking mother, she stood above me with a mini skirt and fishnets, saying "Five dollar suckie suckie?" I looked at her like she was a crazy bitch, and the crazy thing was well she is. "Um no!" I told her as I sat up to fully wake myself up, she looked angry now and I was getting worried. Looking at me with her teeth showing she says "Well then if you don't want me to blow you then get the fuck out of my space!" I was really confused right now, first day in this city hours away from Jingle Town and I'm getting yelled at by a prostitute. "Fine I'm out of your space you bitch!" I got up and walked up the hill that lead to the street.

I hope this city isn't that insane, I'll just have to find a new place to stay. I walked up the winding hills in the road, and through all the paths I could find. I stumble across a little area in a field where I can sleep. Well if a prostitute is staying here then I'll have to get out before it's too late. Oh man now I'm getting hungry, I'll have to panhandle for money to buy me some food. I just realized that I haven't had a cigarette yet, fuck it can't be too hard to get one around here. I went back to the city where I now lived, the lights were bright and I was looking for food, and a cigarette or two. I searched hours to find what I came for, and finally found a guy selling cigarettes on the street. He had a tattoo (a very badly done one) that said "SJ".