Cigarettes And Valentines

She's A Rebel

The next day we woke up around 12:00pm to find Whatsername knocking on the door wanting inside. I walk over and answer it and there she is beautiful as daylight, with the sun shining in her eyes it's all so beautiful. But for some reason she looks worried, like somethings after her or something.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her as I tried to calm her down.

"Well I stole from the Am Pm down the street and the man called the cops, so basically I'm on the run from the law." Oh man I'm going out with as girl that's a thief just like me, now the war is back on, we'll have stories to tell in the future, Armageddon is upon us so we must fight.

"I know just the right method to get these cops off our backs!" Jimmy says pulling a handgun out of his pocket.

"Jimmy we're not going to kill the cops, we just gotta hide for a little while that's all" Man he can be really weird sometimes, but he's my best friend so I gotta put up with it.

"Well can't we stay here?" Whatsername said as I welcomed her in the house.

"Sure I guess we can wait this out here." I said with a smile.

As she walked in, her smell lingered and it was an amazing smell, I loved it. She smelt just like Cinnamon and lavender, two great smells that stay on you when you hug the person who's wearing it. She sat down in a chair and crossed her perfect legs, see I've known her for 24 hours and I already know every perfect thing about her (creepy I know). She stood up walked over next to me, and grabbed my hand, her hands were sweating bad but that didn't bother me any. She leaned over to whisper something in my ear, she said "I can't go to jail or else I'll have to spend 30 days in jail." That seemed so heartbreaking, the fact that if I don't protect her she'll go to jail, so I must do everything in my power to keep her away from the cops.

This type of thing I've never done before, you know the whole boyfriend position so this is going to be a temporary struggle. I look her in the eyes and say "I will do everything I can to get you away from those cops". I could see the sparkle in her eyes when I said that, so I must have made her happy.

"Jesus can I be honest with you?" She asked me very disappointed sounding.

"Sure what is on your mind?" I asked.

"Well last night when we fucked, well I was just using you for sex. But now that I know you better I know how great of a guy you are." I was shocked at what she just told me, I was outraged.

"Well we'll talk about this once, we get you from the cops." I said to her, as my eyes lit up like fire.

"I know I've hurt you so I'm leaving you tonight, I can't stand the guilt it'll eat me alive every time I look in your eyes. I'm sorry Jesus, bye." She started crying, and walked out the door. I tried to hold back the tears of my own but I just couldn't cry. I ran out the door behind her, and told her. that my life would be even worse without her, but she just told me to go on with my like without her. I saw jimmy in the corner looking really depressed, like he was going to kill himself or something.

The day flew by fast yet again, I stayed up with Jimmy doing drugs and drinking my pain away. It didn't fucking help anything at all, we even went outside and mooned all the cars passing by but nothing could numb the pain. I ran out to the the sidewalk and passed out right on the concrete, because when I woke up the next morning I woke up to gunshots.