The Legend of the Cherry Bumbum

1/1

One day, Shin was going about his usual business when suddenly a thought struck his sexy head.

“I’d like to go swimming today!” He exclaimed. Dreadfully fearful to go alone, in case a wild pack of wildebeests- I mean fan girls attacked him, he decided to ask Kiro to accompany him. Not only would Kiro protect him, but he would also most likely seckz him as well, which is something Shin always was fond of.

Running to Kiro’s room, he frantically opened the door and pounced on the napping Kiro.

“KIRO! KIRO! KIRO! KIRO! KIRO! KIRO!” Shin repeatedly screamed, bouncing up and down on his bed so that it looked as though he were humping him, which is really fine if you ask me. Why go with the obvious? Uh, anyways...

“Ugh,” Kiro moaned, opening his eyes, and noticing Shin’s sexy face just within his reach, became much less irritated with this rude awakening. “Oh, Shin, bb... What do you want?”

“I want you to come to the pool with me, Kiro! Bitte?” Shin pleaded, giving him his oh-so adorable puppy dog pout.

Shin was just too adorable for Kiro to say no to. Smiling sweetly, he took Shin’s face in his hands and kissed him.

“Of course I’ll go swimming with you, honig,” Kiro replied, gaining an excited expression from the drummer.

So Shin and Kiro packed their things and headed down to the pool. Once there, Shin lay out his blanket and lay down. Completely naked. Because that's how he rolls.

After a few minutes of sunbathing, he examined his sexy belly.

“Well, my tumtum is done! Now it’s time to tan my sexy backside,” he said with a kitty-cat colon-three expression on his sexy face. He flipped over and rested his sexy head on his sexy hands.

JUST THEN! Kiro came walking out of the bathroom. Also completely naked. Shin was in such awe, that he stared at Kiro as he did his squats. Before Shin knew it, Kiro was in the pool, and there was no more Kiro p33n to look at.

So, deciding it was time to join him – and seckz him up – Shin stood up to apply some sun block and join him. Still completely naked.

But alas! Shin's bumbum had been burnt while he was staring at Kiro for those long minutes, since he had been in too much awe to notice!

And that, my dear friends, is the legend of the cherry bumbum.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated!