Lost Memories.

One Fateful Day.

It was a beautiful and sunny, that fateful day. The sun was smiling brightly; the sky was perfect with their vast blanket of endless blue, it was a perfect day indeed.

“It’s just like any perfect and ordinary day in Salt Lake City, Utah.” Peter Faytaren, a young handsome lad around 14 years of age, murmured to himself as he aroused from his bed after waking up on an ordinary Saturday morning.

“I’d bet everyone is still asleep, it’s still pretty early anyway. I think I’d prepare breakfast today and maybe take a walk for awhile.” Peter thought to himself.

He went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for his family. You see, Peter has a small family. It only consists of his mom, Cynthia, and his little 10 year old sister, Phoebe.

He made waffles and orange juices, like any ordinary breakfast. He went outside and smiled delightfully to the bright sun.

As he was about to take a walk around the village…

“Okaaay, nice sky, same ‘ol grass, same ‘ol clouds, a girl lying unconsciously on the sidewalk, joggers passing by and waving at me, newspaper boy delivering newspapers…

"WAIT A SEC!"

“A girl? Lying on the ground? Unconscious? That isn’t right! You have to do something Peter! C’mon Peter, you ought to do something! You can’t just let a girl lay on the ground, unconscious. She might get rape or other horrible things could happen to her. Okay, get a hold of yourself, Pete. What should I do? What should I do? Don’t panic, Pete. Okay, you can do this, all you have to do is, carry her to your room and ask her where she lives and she’ll be perfectly alright. Okay, that’s right, Pete!”

As Peter carried this mysterious girl up to his untidy room and not knowing what to do next, he slowly analyzed her facial features. She was also around his age, a little bit tanned, and also a bit unique than any Caucasian around here in Utah and she’s attractive in her own way. He noticed that she’s a bit short too. He thought to himself that she’s probably Asian.

“Asian? Here in Utah? That’s pretty random though. Nah, she probably migrated here. Better take her on the bed anyway.”

As he placed the lass on his bed, Peter lost himself into his thoughts for a while.

“What do I do now? Should I hide her? Silly Pete! Why would you hide her? She’d die if you do that! Should I tell my mom? No way, she’ll freak out for sure! Wake up Pete! She’s unconscious, what to do? What to do?”

“Ugh… Oh… My head...” The young lass complained as she studied Pete’s messy room and bewildered of what has happened.

“Hey! You’re fine! Great!” Peter enthusiastically exclaimed.

“Oh… Wait… Where am I? And… And… Who the hell are you?!” The poor, puzzled girl cried out.

“Um, I’m Pete. Razel Peter Faytaren. You’re in my room, in Murray to be exact, that is.”

Her long brown hair fell on her perfect shoulders as her light brown eyes keenly studied Peter’s face. Still confused of what she has seen and where she is, she looked deeply at Pete’s light and beautiful emerald eyes.

“She looks scared and terrified, though. But when our eyes met, there was something. She blushed and I just looked away. I think something’s not right, though. On the other hand, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think I… Oh never mind.” Peter mumbled to himself.

Curious about the girl, Razel began to ask her questions.

“What exactly happened to you? I saw you lying unconscious on the sidewalk, that’s why I brought you here in my room.”

“Ugh… Honestly, I really don’t know.”

“What’s your name then?”

“It’s…”
♠ ♠ ♠
My first original fiction.
Let me know what you think, guys.
I know it's short and utter rubbish, though.
Comments and subscribe? Please?
=]

(C) 4/23/09