Status: Slowly updated

Can't Escape Decisions Made for Me

001

Harlow's P.O.V.

for the past two hundred years most people live in fear of our kind. i mean no one really know what we are. they just fear the unknown. me and jadelyn we're turned at the same time. i remember the pain mostly. the day it happened vampires came into our village turning us into the monsters we are now.

i've never would of thought i'd live to see my 224 birthday. this year is jadelyn's 225 birthday. we like many things in this life. i mean if we can live forever why not have a few pets with us. i don't like using to word boyfriend, lover, or even my husband. plus we keep them as human since all they are is something to eat.

"what do you feeling like doing tonight?" jadelyn asked me

"doesn't matter to me" i told her.

she turned the television on. i never really understood why human had to make everything so easy but it makes more since than the news threw paper. she had it on fuse. it was a show called loaded. we saw the picture of this band. they all looked great. not just as food either.

"who are they?" i asked jadelyn

"a band called avenged sevenfold" she told me

i got onto the computer. i looked they we're in town tonight.

"god music has changed since the 1800s" jadelyn said

"their in town tonight" i told her

"are you thinking what i'm thinking?" she asked me

"very much" i told her.

we both we're smiling. we kept to our self's most of the time. well our neighbor's animals didn't like us. that's probably the only problem we've had with any of our neighbor.

we decided it was best if we knew as much about this band as we could. it would help if they really thought we were into their music. the singers voice was good to me though. it sounds familiar though like we've heard it before.

i mean we've lived in many place. know many languages. we had to do those things so people wouldn't notice we're never going to age. this was the firsted time we've lived in los angeles.

"i'm thirsty" i told jadelyn

"i would of thought you'd wait until later" she told me

"why wait when you know someone can't resist us?" i asked her

"well let's get our breakfast then" she said with a smile

"where would we go though?" i asked her

this might be a longer night than firsted expected. where would we go firsted. the park would be nice or even down hollywood. i know there's many guys there.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
this is the firsted chapter of a joint story.
so comment