Status: Slowly updated

Can't Escape Decisions Made for Me

002

After our little 'snack', Harlow and I made our way to the venue. There were alot of people here, so these guys must be pretty fucking good. My head started to spin. I could hear the blood rushing through the veins of the people here.

"I'm glad we ate . I'd go nuts."

"Told ya. So how are we getting in?"

"Well we could either buy what ever tickets they have left or we could use my method."

"Your method. Its more fun." I smirked.

"Knew you'd see it my way." I scanned the crowd for the two unlucky fuckers.

"What about them?" She pointed out.

"They'll work. go work your magic,:

"Its your turn."

"Na uh. Its your turn."

"Paper, scissors, rock?" I sighed and brought up my fist.

"Fuck. I should have fucking known." She bitched as my hand wrapped over her fist.

"You should know that I win everytimes."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Be right back." I watched as she walked over to the guys. They were in awe and you could tell. My head was still spinning as more and more people were around the main gate. I didn't know if I can take it. But if I can't take it here then how am I gonna handle it when we get inside? People crushed together. There blood pumping faster. I might lose control. Harlow came back wiping off her arm. I quirked an eyebrow.

"Fucker was a squirter. Here's your ticket, you're very fucking welcome."

"Har what if I lose control? I'm already on the verge as it is."

"You'll be fine. Just remember what we came to do." I nodded and pulled myself together. We made our way to the front of the lines and got in. "Just hold your breath for as long as you can." I nodded again. After everybody was crammed together in hte arena, the lights dimmed. We could see people taking places onstage. The lights slowly went up as two extremely hot guys came to the front of the stage. They played there guitars with such perfection and passion. I was in awe but snapped out of it quickly.

"There fucking hot." I said to Harlow.
"I know. Let's make ourselves known." I smirked and nodded. We pushed ourselves to the very front and center. My eyes locked on the long hairedgod man. His brown eyes intrigued me as well. I looked over at Harlow to see that she too had the other's eyes locked. They finished there song with out breaking eye contact.

We got them.] Harlow's voice rang through my head.

I can see that dumbass I shot back at her and smirked. I didn't really pay attention to the rest of the concert. I just kept my eyes fixed on him. He walked across the stage to a random guy. He pointed out at me and then the guy Harlow wanted walked over to him and pointed at her. The guy nodded and dissappeared backstage. I looked at her knowing what was gonna happen. A balled guy wearing a yellow security shirt, pulled me and Harlow by the arm. We acted surpirsed but were smirking on the inside. He pulled us out of the crowd and over to a gate that opened up.

"Go down this hall and to the left. Their dressing room is marked. You can't miss it." He said after handing up a backstage pass each.

"That was the easiest thing ever." I said to her. She laughed. We made our way down the hall and to there room. We heard giggling and stopped.

Girlfriends. Harlow's voice rang.

That might be a problem
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its not all that great right now.
I've been extremely busy && been tryin to update for a while now.
But everyone kicks me off the damn computer.
So hope you likes it!!!
Subscribe, Comment, && Read...of course