Pizza and Wine

Chapter 11.

Mike sat on the couch with Jamie tucked under his arm, her face buried in his side. He stroked her hair softly and she sighed happily. They heard the tour bus door open and they snapped apart, moving to opposite ends of the couch, Mike picking up a magazine, Jamie flicking on the TV. She grimaced at him, obviously not happy with having to sneak around. She turned her attention to the glass screen as Billie Joe walked in, his guitar in his hand. He went into the back of the bus and Mike shuffled over a little.

"Let's just tell him, please?" Jamie started and Mike nodded, staying in his place this time. An arm snaked around her waist and Billie came back, looking at them.
"Someone looks cosy," he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at the pair of them.

"Well, you've probably guessed.. but Jamie and I are a couple now," Mike said, trying to disguise the delight in his voice. Billie grinned and jumped on the couch next to them and dived on them both, squeezing them into a hug.

"Guys, this is so great!" he grinned and pounced back onto the floor.

"Well, that's a side of you I've never seen before, Billie Joe," Mike smirked and Billie shrugged. "What's got you so happy?"

"Oh, nothing," he grinned and strolled out, a smile on his face.

"You have some insane friends," Jamie laughed, curling back up to him.

"Yeah. But if you think Billie's bad, then-" Mike said before Tré came bouncing in the tourbus.

"CROWD DIVE ON THE LOVEBIRDS!!!" He shouted and flew towards them.

"Ow," Mike groaned as Tré landed on top of him.

"Michael and Jamie, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the golden carriage!" Tré sung, at the top of his voice. Jamie couldn't help laughing at the sight of him. Tré giggled and ran after Billie, arms outstretched as if looking for a hug. They heard the tour bus door slam and the shouts of the men running across the grass. Jamie turned to Mike, both of them laughing and she kissed him suddenly.