Pizza and Wine

Chapter 12.

A couple of days had passed, and the guys had gone out to go do some errands. They needed some stuff for the tour bus.

The door opened, and Adrienne walked in. She had gone to get her and Jamie some donuts.

When she walked in, she noticed the look on Jamie's face.

"Jamie, what's wrong?" The older woman asked.

"I'm pregnant," she replied, with tears in her eyes.

"Is it Mike's?" her eyes looked round and inviting and Jamie let out a sob, her voice cracking. She shook her head.

"Frank's," she mumbled and Adie pulled her into a tight hug.

"You'll have to tell both him and Mike, okay? But I'll be by your side Jamie. I know what it's like," she whispered, still hugging her. Jamie nodded and stepped out of the hug, wiping her eyes.

"Adrienne.. I'm scared," she whispered, looking at the floor.

"I know, I know dear, but it'll be okay. There's no rush," she comforted Jamie, rubbing her back a little.

"Jamie, what's wrong?" A voice said.

Jamie turned around to see Mike standing there, with Billie Joe and Bob behind him.

"Tell him..." Adrienne suggested.

She shook her head, "We have to wait for Frank."

Mike gave his girlfriend a confused look, and walked over to her.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I have to wait till Frank comes to tell you. I have to tell him too..." the hazel-eyed girl said, looking at the floor. She couldn't look at Mike right now. Not when she knew she was pregnant with Frank's baby.

Tré, Mikey, Gerard, Frank and Ray walked into the tour bus.

"Frank's here. Now tell me," Mike said.

"I'm pregnant...and the baby's Frank's."

Mike and Frank both froze and Mike seemed to shy away into the chair whilst Frank looked at her questioningly.

"Well.. what's going to happen to us..?" Frank started but Jamie shook her head.

"No, Frank."

***

"I could help you raise the baby..." Mike suggested.

Jamie sighed. She didn't really want this baby, but she didn't want to kill it either.

"And what about Frank?" She said.

"It'll be like if you guys had the baby while you were married, and then got divorced. The baby can spend time with Frank too," Mike explained.

"Thank you, Mike," she whispered softly and kissed him.

"There's no need to thank me, darling," Mike smiled. Jamie suddenly grinned.

"I'm having a baby!" Mike picked the girl up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed.

"Eww! Get a room!" Tré squealed, running into the bathroom.

"How the hell did he get here..?" Jamie grinned, looking towards the bathroom. Mike shrugged.

"You'll get used to him one day."