Pizza and Wine

Chapter 13.

Mike's tattooed arm sat in the grooves of Jamie's body, her hips keeping it in place. He bent his neck down a little to whisper in her ear.

"It'll be okay, I promise."

She nodded and the door swung open, a short, hazel-eyed man, looking back at them.

"Oh, it's you," he scowled. Mike shifted his weight from one foot to the other and Jamie felt his grip get a little tighter.

"Frank, we need to talk, all of us," she said and walked in, pulling Mike with her.

"About what?" Frank asked, sitting down.

"About the baby," Jamie responded.

"We decided that we're going to look after the baby, but you can visit and look after the baby some days a week. We can organise it later on," Mike told him. Frank's forehead creased up into a frown.

"So I don't get a say? This is my baby, I made that baby, half of that baby is me!" he raised his voice.

"Frank, you can still get to see the child. But it'd be too awkward.." Jamie trailed off. Frank blew air through his nostrils and stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

"This isn't going to be easy, is it." Jamie sighed.

***

It was later on in the day, and Jamie was going to talk to Gerard about this whole situation. She knew that if Frank didn't listen to her, he would listen to Gerard.

"I mean, I just can't take it anymore, Gerard! Why does he have to make things so awkward all the time?" Jamie's eyes welled up and Gerard pulled her into a bear hug.

"Don't be upset, I'll have a word with him. Nobody can upset my sister and get away with it."

***

Gerard walked down the hallway towards Frank's hotel room. He didn't know exactly what he wanted to say, but he had an idea.

He knocked on the door, and waited for the hazel-eyed man to open it.

"Oh hey Gerard," he said.

"Frank, we need to talk."

"Urhmm, okay.." Frank let Gerard in and they sat down together.

"I just talked to Jamie. Frank, we need to sort this out."

"Alright," Frank sighed, letting his arms fall onto his knees.

"You want her to be happy, correct?" Gerard asked.

"Of course I do. You know how I felt.. feel, about her."

"Then you have to accept that she's happy now, with Mike."

"But.. the child is ours. Not theirs."

Gerard sighed. He knew that this was going to be difficult.

"It's not as if you won't see the baby. Mike is just going to help raise it. He's a good guy, Frank. He really is."

"But it's my child! Why should he get Jamie and the child? Gerard.. I just want her back."

"I know you do. But she's moved on. She loves him now. You hurt her...even if you didn't mean to. And you're just going to have to accept that she's not yours anymore." Gerard said.

Frank sighed. He knew he wasn't going to win. And he really did want Jamie to be happy. If that meant her raising the baby with Mike, then he would just have to live with it.

Frank was avoiding Mike and Jamie at all costs. He'd see them walk up the corridor and would slip back into his room, hoping they didn't see him. He heard them knock once and his heart jumped up into his throat and he froze, staying deathly still. He was stood like that for 2 minutes until he heard their footsteps disappear. He sighed and threw himself down onto the couch. He couldn't bear to see them together, to know what was happening was torture for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so we have 11 subscribers. Before we update again, we would like 5 comments. So, we will only update when we get 5 comments.