Status: On hiatus until I finish "So before I end my day, remember".

Sacred and Profane

Chapter 4

His POV:

A week had passed since our first encounter and every night at the same beach we would walk together near the sea, under that beautiful moonlight that always illuminated our way; we just walked in silence enjoying being in the presence of each other, and sometimes talking about random subjects to keep us entertained.

It seemed like we almost didn’t need to talk because we felt like we were long lost friends that after years got together again. We had such a deep connection that mere words didn’t meant anything to us, and just being side by side was bliss.

We belonged to each other.

That was one of the happiest weeks of my whole life, I felt emotions that I couldn’t feel for so long, even when I was still a human I didn’t felt like this. And most importantly I felt alive.

I know that I could control myself very well but I was still afraid that if I haven’t fed I would loose control and end up feeding from you, but every time I would mention it you would say that you weren’t going to run away from me just because of that and that if it actually happened it was okay because you would be closer to me and that would be a blessing instead of a curse.

Pretty words, without a doubt, but feeling so dead and unable of feeling love it’s a curse and I couldn’t take that sparkle from your eyes, your angelic aura and your beautiful soul.

Her POV:

That week had passed in a hurry; I almost didn’t have time to catch my breath and retain everything that had happened in such a short period of time.

I was still a bit dazed because I’m sure that it isn’t every day that you meet a vampire in a beach, and I bet that one like Skylar is even more impossible.

Before I would dream about meeting one every night, and I still kept a little hope inside of me that one day my dreams would turn reality. And it did.

I couldn’t ask for more, Skylar was all I ever wanted, all I ever needed if not more.

Every single day that passed I felt even stronger feelings towards you. You had a very appealing and magical look about you. Maybe it was because you were actually a vampire but I don’t think it was that. It was something more.

Your eyes, your voice, your smell…everything about you was special, even for someone like you.

Everything.

As we walked I would always stare at you, taking in all of your beauty.

I couldn’t stop looking at you, at your perfection.

That is what you were to me; perfection.

But those eyes of yours were more complicated then a puzzle. I loved to look into them and try to decipher what you were hiding behind that reckless green.

How I wanted you to touch me and how I wanted to touch you, but I could feel you tense up just in being by my side and sometimes you would mention it. You were so afraid of loosing control.

I wanted to show you that it was okay get closer, because if you lost control, being forever with you wasn’t a curse. It would be a blessing that I would accept without even looking back.