Status: On hiatus until I finish "So before I end my day, remember".

Sacred and Profane

Chapter 5

His POV:

During the following week, there was a day that changed that atmosphere between us, I remember that day very well…

You were jumping in the sea and wetting your bare feet on the waves that came to the coast, you seemed really happy just being there playing on the water, laughing and smiling, with the moonlight illuminating you and it seemed like if light was radiating from you - that’s why I called you my angel, because of the light that radiated from every pore.

Out of nowhere I felt an urge to get closer to you, to touch you… feel your skin against mine; see how it felt to touch you.

And that’s what I did. I slowly made my way to you, and suddenly you turned my way just when I was going to hug you.

There in that moment under the weird moon, the indigo starry sky and between waves our lips met in a perfect innocent kiss full of passion.

The most important moment for me after we met.

So beautiful and perfect just like you.

The universe seemed to celebrate that moment of unrivalled beauty, sending gleaming shooting stars from above.

I didn’t care about how different our worlds were, I didn’t care that I could easily kill you because this moment was so perfect that words couldn’t describe its perfection and how I felt.

I have never, ever felt that way.

I almost could feel my heart beat and the blood rush through my veins again, I knew it was an illusion that it could never happen again, but I felt so good that it seemed to happen.

At that moment, because of this particular kiss, I also realized that we were truly meant to be together forever, not because some old monster said but because I could feel it like an electric shock all through my body, waking me up.

I was going to make it happen, we were going to be together forever, and I’m going to fight to remain that way.

Whatever happened to us we were to remain together forever.

Nothing will stop us; even if it killed me.

And there it is one of the most important moments of our lives.

The first kiss.

Her POV:

I remember one of those days very well, one of the most important moments in our lives.

I was walking around just enjoying the sea breeze and the bittersweet smell of the ocean -I always loved that salty smell and the warm breeze-, wetting my feet in the water and watching the moonlight. I was so happy in just being there, in your presence… I couldn’t stop smiling at silly things.

Suddenly I felt your presence behind me.

I turned back and saw you starting to put your arms around me to hug me but just before you could do it and I could stop from colliding against you, our lips met in a beautiful kiss, full of passion and at the same time really innocent.

This will sound extremely cliché but it was like snow melting under the spring sun.
Innocent and beautiful.

I couldn’t believe in what had just happen, I have never felt that way before.

Such a perfect moment, that will be forever cherished in my memories and remembered with affection.

The sky above seemed to agree with me, sending a rapturous rain of shooting stars, celebrating the moment.

Blessing it.

I also realized that we really were meant to be together forever, it wasn’t just a feeling; it was reality.
I was going to fight and do whatever was necessary to keep us together forever.

Even if it killed me.

And there it is; one of the most important moments in our romance.

The first kiss.