Status: Has chapters writen; but will be updated when I can be bothered.

Gangsters Paradise

Vinny 'Mad Dog' Galliano is known as the no messing, hard headed boss of the Gallo family. After his Farther died, the Italian took over the role, along with role of the family businesses and Murder INC. After killing a rival gangs boss he was then known as one of the most ruthless and successful members of the family.

His personality, being stubborn, sadistic, aggressive and considered a very evil man. Someone who never showed their soft side and someone you never messed with. Only one exception to his soft side was his Daughter.

Selena Galliano is Daddy's little girl, she gets what she wants, when she wants. An will do anything in her power to keep her Dad around her little finger. Being the youngest of her family she can get away with whatever.

Under her Dads watchful eye of course Vinny always keeping a protective eye on her, especially when it comes to boys. Always doing a back ground check on any guy shes even interested in. Not that it does any good seeing anyone anyway. As no one is ever good enough for her according to her Dad and he always scares them away. Sending threatening glares there way and giving them speeches that involve a death wish.

So what happens when one Synyster Gates catches her ey?. The one guy thats next on Vinny list. Just how far will he go to keep the two apart?