Status: Completed.

Love Lies on a Gravestone.

Chapter 11.

Brian was sitting at the back of the class, not paying attention to the lesson. He was thinking about Allyana, like always. She had been all he could think about for the past weeks, and it had gotten worst after he had kissed her because he just wanted to kiss her again.

“Dude, come back to earth! The bell had rung, it’s time for lunch!” said Jimmy, nudging his friend. Brian blinked and gathered his stuff, throwing everything in his backpack and following Jimmy out of the classroom.

He was disappointed by Allyana’s reaction, he had really hoped to see her at practise… But she was right, he had the tendency to forget that she was dead.

“Brian!”

Brian’s attention snapped back into the present, as he looked at his friends.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” asked Matt, eyeing him suspiciously.

“He’s acting exactly like Matt was when he started dating Val.” Said Zacky, before taking a bit from his pizza.

“So… It’s a chick who’s bothering you? What’s her name, is she here? Did you bang her yet?” questions were thrown form everywhere.

Brian’s face hardened.

“She isn’t a chick, her name’s Allyana, you don’t know her and she isn’t here and I didn’t bang her.”

“Not yet!” said Johnny. Brian clenched his fists and unclenched them just to slap Johnny upside the head.

“Oï dude! Chill! Shortshit was only joking!” said Matt, shaking his head at Brian’s reaction.

Brian growled something under his breath.

“You really like her don’t you?”

Brian could feel his cheeks heat up and he looked at his plate.
Yes, yes he really like Allyana.

“When are you going to introduce her to our crew? Are you ashamed of us?” asked Jimmy, pouting as the thought of his friend keeping his girlfriend away from them because he might be ashamed of them.

“I ain’t ashamed of you guys, you aren’t the problem. It’s just, kinda complicated.” Tried to reassure Brian.

“She could come to band practise tomorrow?” proposed Matt. Brian shook his head sadly.

“It’s not that easy guys, I’ll try to find a way.”

“Of course it’s easy, you pick her up and you drive her to Matt’s garage. See? It’s pretty damn simple.” Said Jimmy.

“If I say it’s not simple, then it’s not! Okay? I fucking know what I’m talking about.” Growled Brian.

“Right!” muttered Jimmy, picking at his steak.

“Sorry Jim, I didn’t mean to snap at you guys, but it’s really not as simple as it may seem.” Apologized Brian, running a hand though his hair.

“Well, I don’t know what the problem is but take your time bro, don’t stress yourself for anything.” Said Zacky, patting Brian’s back. He nodded slowly, trying to find a way to make Allyana go to the practise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, sorry ^^"
Thank you all for your comments on the last chapter =]