Status: Completed.

Love Lies on a Gravestone.

Chapter 15.

“What are you doing?” asked Zacky as he sat down on Johnny’s bed. Johnny was searching on the internet.

“I’m doing some research.” He said, not looking away from the screen.

“About?”

“Allyana. There must be a reason why she’s still here. And with the few things Brian told us, I know he wants to discover what happened to her, and I’m sure she doesn’t remember either. I’m just trying to help them.” He explained, finally turning on his desk chair and looking at his older friend.

“That’s a good idea Shortshit! Have you found anything so far?” Zacky asked.

“Not really, I’m still searching though. I’m searching for a fire or anything related in the latest news.” He explained. Zacky nodded.

“I’m going to tell the guys about it, maybe we can share the work or something.” He said before leaving the room.

**

“I saw it somewhere!” muttered Johnny, rubbing his temples. “I saw it somewhere! I remember seeing the house before, but where?” he wondered out loud as he was walking down the stairs. His father was sitting in the living room, watching the news.

The news!

“Dad!” shouted Johnny, running to the living room and standing at the doorway. “Do you remember something about a fire earlier this year, or last year in Huntington, not far from Jimmy’s house.” Johnny asked his father.

“A fire you say? I vaguely remember something about a fire, I think it was in winter… Maybe last year, but I don’t really know, why?”

“Where do you think I could find the answer?” Johnny asked, purposely avoiding to answer his father’s question.

“Try the library or internet. I don’t know…” before he could finish, Johnny was already gone.

**

Allyana was sitting on the couch, reading a new book. Brian had brought a couple of books for her earlier and he had also told her about the research the guys were making. She smiled at their kindness. Sighing, she closed the book and put it next to her on the couch and she looked up to the clock and saw that Brian wouldn’t be here for another hour. She bit her lip, brushed the hair out of her face and leant back, closing her eyes for a second.

It was unbelievable how her life had changed in the past month. Brian had done so much for her, and also his friends. She barely knew them and they were already trying to find answers, trying to help her…

Brian made her feel human again. She was trying her best to act normal, opening the doors instead of walking through the walls. She was smiling, pouting, laughing, all the small things she had forget how to do for the months she had been staying here on her own. Thinking about Brian brought a smile to her face, especially when she remembered him with his gloves and long sleeved shirt. The poor guy was trying his best to keep his body heat.

But something had been bothering her since Brian had asked her if she knew why she was still here and that the guys were doing researches. She couldn’t help but wondered what was going to happen once she’ll know the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for your comments on the last chapter!