Passing through the cracks of life

Halo

I’m here at the beach and he’s still not here.
But I was clever I put some suntan lotion on myself and brought an umbrella too. And drinks and books and sunglasses oh yeah!
Wow the heat! It’s like I’m in an oven! If he won’t come soon I’ll jump into the water.
So now that I’m here and he is late I’ll read. I opened the umbrella kicked my sandals off and put my blanket down and I started reading. During this opening-closing process I switched on my MP3 and started listening to music. The song which started was Halo from Beyonce. I love the lyrics:

“Remember those walls I built
Well baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out.”

At this moment a shadow fell on me. A figure was standing in front of me. For a second I couldn’t indentify Brandon because he was standing in front of the sun. He reminded me of the song… It looked like he had a halo… and I was in this light.
My heart actually skipped a little.
He was amazing. I felt rather envious. He had a stunning body. He was curved wherever he had to; his six-pack was nice too…you could only see the outlines, which actually made you to fantasize about his stomach. He did look like an angel.
“Jack…hey Jack I’m here!” He laughed and signaled that I was staring his body too much.
“S-sorry Brandon but your body…it’s…very…nice.” Man I felt like a shy schoolgirl.
“No problem I like it when they admire me haha!” He smiled at me and again my heart skipped. Man this is getting serious. I was totally under his influence.
“Where is your board?” I asked and I indicated with my head toward his empty hands.
“The waves were crap so I just gave up and hurried home…sorry you had to wait for me.” He looked sincere to me.
“Well that’s understandable. Shall we walk a little?” Man this scene could’ve fit in a cheap romantic movie…yeah but only with a hetero couple!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Beyonce for the lyrics ;)