Ocala Is Calling

House Key

After Gavin's bone marrow transplant he was constantly being closely monitored of his blood and vital signs. He was forced to take antibiotics to prevent infection and he was receiving calories and proteins through an intravenous line due to his nausea, and mouth sores. All of this took an enormous toll on Gavin, I could see how broken he was, looking at his pale face. It was getting harder and harder to comfort him, I couldn't kiss him because of the sores in his mouth, and I couldn't lay with him any more because of the excessive tubes and wires. So, I simply spent all my free time sitting by his bed side, his fingers laced through mine. But things progressed, and soon enough Gavin was given a weekend at home, to celebrate Easter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin and I sat outside a café in Paris, a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. We laughed, and laughed as we sipped at coffee in petite cups. Suddenly my mind snapped from the unrealistic dreams cascading through my sleep-induced brain. I kept my eyes closed, but became conscious and more aware of my surroundings. I felt something press against my neck, then brush down to the crease between my neck and my shoulder, then to my collar bone. I pulled my eyes open to see Gavin, tracing the path he had made down my neck, placing gentle kisses as he made his way back up until his face was in front of mine.
“Good morning, beautiful.” He whispered, pressing his lips to mine.
“Good morning,” I replied. “How’d you get in here?”
“Your mom gave Maggie a key ages ago.” He said with a smile on his face.
“Oh, okay.” I agreed, pushing him off of me, and crawling on top of him, pressing my lips to his, softly.
Our kissed became more heated, and his hands pushed against the small of my back, pressing me closer to him. So caught up in the moment, I pressed my lips to Gavin’s roughly. He pulled back and winced.
“Ow” he whined softly. I must have hit one of the sores in his mouth. I buried my face in his chest.
“I’m sorry” I mumbled, hiding my face.
“No, Ronni. I am.” he apologized.
“For what?” I asked, lifting my head to look him in the eyes.
“Making things difficult” he confessed.
“Don’t be.” I whispered, pressing my lips to his as gently as I could, barely touching them.
Gavin cupped the back of my head with his masculine hands, and pulled me into a deeper, but still soft kiss.
I laid my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat, falling asleep.
“Shit.” I heard Gavin groan as felt his body slip out from under mine slowly.
“Huh.” I groaned, opening my eyes to see him sliding his shoes on, getting ready to slip out the door “Where are you going?”
“I.. uh.. I’ll be back, or something.” He stumbled over his words, and then his shoe laces, making his way towards my bed to kiss me goodbye.
“bye..” I said, under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
My dear beautiful readers<3
I'm so sorry that I've left you hanging like this, but I've been busy.
My guardians are getting a divorce, so I'm moving in with my biological mother, and I've had heart problems lately, so I've been in and out of the cardiologist, or in bed with insane chest pains. Not to mention my very ironic 48% in English class.
Lame excuses I know, but I will be updating very often from now on.
I want your guys' opinion.
Do you think Veronica and Gavin are ready to do IT?