Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

I'm starting to like the sound of that.

Then it came time for the second interview, I stayed behind this time. I was in Mr. and Mrs. Jonas’s room talking to Mrs. Jonas. “Mom I’m bored!” Frankie said for the millionth time in the past minute, we had ignored him at first, “Honey I’m sorry the boys are at the interview with daddy and Mr. Cyrus, they’ll be down in about an hour or so” She said to him. “I could take him to the pool” I said to her, she looked at me, “Yea! Mom, please!?!” Frankie asked while jumping up and down. “Alright but be back in an hour so you can wash up before dinner!” she called after him. First we went to his room so he could change into his suit then my room so I could change. “So Frank the tank ready?” I asked we were holding hands on the diving board. “Bring it!” he said we ran and jumped in together. Once we resurfaced we were laughing and splashing each other, I could easily out swim him. We had races and played Marko Polo and other games. Then it was time to get out and head back to our rooms, we met up with the guys on the way their. I took a shower and changed into another dress, but this one was pink and fell to the same spot as the other one but it was spaghetti strapped and I left my hair in its natural wavy state. I put on my make up and walked out, Nick was wearing the same black jeans but with a red shirt and black suit coat, Joe had on white pants with a purple dress shirt and a loose black tie. “Ready?” They both asked as I walked out, “Yep” I said with a smile. “You look hot” Joe said with a smile, “Ha thanks Joe.”I said rolling my eyes, “What!? I was serious!” he said after Nick punched him in the arm. I laughed and grabbed my phone and put on my black flip flops, I had some black earrings and bracelets on. I held out my phone, and Nick took it and put it in his pocket, “Thanks cutie” I said and winked, he just laughed, “That’s what I’m here for, to hold your stuff” he said causing Joe to laugh. “Exactly” I responded to him and then we met up with the rest of the family in the hallway. “Okay ready to meet the Cyrus family?” Mrs. Jonas asked me “Yep” I said smiling; we all got into the elevator and got into the limo that was waiting in the parking garage with Miley and Mr. Cyrus.

We all climbed in and everyone was talking and laughing, Miley was sitting across from Nick and they were talking with their eyes, I could tell. I just sat there, “Nick, can I have my phone?” “Um sure” he said reaching into his pocket and getting it. I flipped it open and decided to text Nicole, “Hey Nicole!” I sent, “Hey girlie! How’s being on tour!?” she asked, I had told her and she was insanely jealous but happy for me. “It’s good, right now I’m in a limo with the whole family and Miley and Mr. Cyrus. It is beyond awkward!” I sent it and then she responded with “Oh geez, tell her to go play in traffic or something, he is yours!” I laughed at what she said and all the kids looked at me I slowly looked up and smiled and then went back down. “Ha, no she’s actually nice. Though she has been a little not so friendly since I told Nick I wouldn’t help him into OUR bed later, yea I said our by accident and she so caught it.” I clicked send, “Who are you talking to?” Joe asked trying to see, “Nicole” I answered and pulling it away from him and sticking my tongue out at him, he shook his head at me and laughed, “Way to be mature Al” Kevin said while laughing I just shook my head and laughed. Then my phone vibrated and I looked at the message, “YOUR SLEEPING WITH HIM!?! HE HAS A PURITY RING ALLY! YOUR GOING TO GO TO HELL” I busted out laughing and responded “CHILL, no I’m not sleeping with him, well technically I am but not having sex or anything were just in the same bed in the hotel, I have my own bunk on the bus. And by the way Joe says hi he’s been poking me in the side to make sure I tell you” I sent and grabbed Joe’s finger, “Do it again and I’ll break it off” I said to him, he stopped and then Kevin laughed, “Same Jersey girl.” He said and I smiled at him. I’m starting to like the sound of that, Jersey girl.