Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

No girl likes getting her heart broken

I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and then I opened the door to darkness, great they turned off the light and TV, now I can’t see shit. I tried walking over to our bed and slammed into the wall, “ouch!!” “Ally, are you okay?” Nick asked while laughing “Shut up that really hurt!! I can’t see anything!!” I stubbed my toe really hard, like I wanted to cry. He flicked on the light above our bed and came over to me on the ground, I was holding my foot and biting my lip. He picked me up and put me down on the bed and kneeled beside it and took my foot, “Ouch stop it, I just stubbed it! It’ll be fine” I harshly whispered at him, Joe was asleep and I didn’t want to wake him up, he took it any way, “Does it still hurt?” he asked massaging my foot, I smiled, “Not so much” I answered. “Good” he smiled after a few minutes he put down my foot and climbed into bed, “Can I turn it off now, or will you walk into another wall?” “Shut up!” I said punching him lightly and laughing, he turned off the light I rolled over to face him, “So you broke up with her?” “Yea, she took it pretty harsh” he said back, “What all happened?” “Well I told her I think we should just be friends, then she started to freak out and hit me with her purse, then she started blaming everything on you-” “On me!?” I asked shocked, “Yea, she said I liked you and that’s why I was breaking up with her, I told her we were just friends, but she said it wasn’t true and blah, blah.” “Oh” I said, “Yeah so then we were stuck in the elevator together.” “Sorry” I said, “For what?” “I don’t know, I feel like she’s going to hate you now and she thinks it’s because of me” He laughed, “Ally, don’t be sorry, I don’t care if she hates me, because then she’s just being immature about the whole situation, and I explained it all to her, she just didn’t want to believe the truth, so she made up her own story.” He said while sighing, “Well no girl likes getting her heart broken, trust me” I said while rolling back over so I was laying on my back and looking at the ceiling.

“Did I break your heart?” he asked propping himself up so he was looking down at me. “Yeah” I answered back, he looked sad, “I’m so sorry Ally, I never meant to hurt you!” “It’s okay, were best friends again, and I love being like this” I said to him, “Good” he said laying back down, I inched closer to him and he put his arm around me, “Hey Nick?” I asked, “Yeah?” he answered, “You’re the best thing in my life” I said honestly, “Thanks, you’re the best thing in my life to” he said back, “No I really mean it though, I mean we’ve been best friends since, well I can’t remember but you’ve always been there for me, I mean my dad dying, you were the only one I talked to for about a month! I told you everything and never kept anything from you, I was always just me around you and you never thought anything less of me, and now you were here for me with my mom and that ass hole, I honestly don’t know what I would do with out you” I said yawning, I was starting to doze off, “Ally you’re an amazing person, I wouldn’t want anyone else to be my best friend, you know every single one of my flaws and still like me, now that’s amazing right there, but those two years when we didn’t talk or I didn’t see you, that was like hell for me, all I wanted to do was see you and be with you, I wanted to hear your laughter or see your smile, you always know how to make me laugh. Your laughter is just contagious I guess, you really are the world to me.” He kissed me on the head, I wonder if he knows I never stopped loving him?