Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

The nightmare.

I woke up to my curtain being ripped aside, “Wake up love birds, if mom catches you she’s going to kill you two!” It was Joe. I stretched out, “I’m serious guys! She’s outside right now at the gas station so Nick get the hell out of here!” He said punching Nick in the arm. Nick rolled his eyes and let go of me and then groggily threw his legs over and jumped down, I heard him close his curtain below me and get under the covers. I looked to see what time it was, seven. Wow I’m definitely going back to bed for awhile I closed my curtain and fell back asleep, feeling a little bit lonely. I had a horrible nightmare. It was about my dad. I was sitting in the car with him, it was raining and we were singing to brown eyed girl but when it said brown we’d scream really loud blue, because I have blue eyes. It was our song. Then he looked at me smiling and then in the nightmare I heard screeching, lights and then in slow motion I watched my dad turn his head and try to turn the wheel….then I heard a horrible crashing noise and I screamed and shot up. My eyes shot open and I was breathing heavily. “Ally honey are you okay!?” Mrs. Jonas called from the kitchen part of the bus. I took a deep breath “Yea sorry, I thought I saw a……spider?” I tried to use that as an excuse. “Oh okay” she called back. I was still breathing kind of heavy and my far head was drenched in sweat. That was horrible. I looked at my phone it was ten thirty, time to get up. I opened my curtain and jumped down, I poked my head into Nicks bunk, but he wasn’t there. I made my bed and then pulled my curtain back like how Joe, Kevin, and Frankie’s where. I heard the shower going and decided it was Nick. I walked to the front of the bus wiping the sweat off my far head with the back of my palm. I grabbed myself a bowl and Mrs. Jonas handed me the Honey Nut Cheerios, I was the only one who ate them, but they got them for me. I poured myself some and then put the box back and grabbed the milk out of the fridge and poured it into the bowl. I put it back and grabbed a spoon and then joined Mrs. Jonas and Kevin at the table.

We were talking about random stuff, Kevin was eating some waffles, Mrs. Jonas was just reading, and joining in the conversation randomly. Nick walked out and grabbed a plate and put some waffles in the toaster. I got up and washed my bowl and spoon and then dried them and put them away. Nick was now eating his waffles and Kevin was just now washing his plates, I made my way to the shower. After I was clean from my nasty sweat from that weird nightmare I changed into a pair of black soffee shorts and a red t-shirt from my old Volleyball team. I blow dried my hair and straightened it, and then I put on my make up and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the closet and then headed back towards the lounge, Kevin was now in the shower and Frankie had just woken up. I sat down on the couch next to Nick and then Joe was Next to him, they were watching a bunch of music videos. “So, Ally are you okay what was with that scream?” Joe asked, Nick looked over to me I just kept watching the Move Along music video by All American Rejects. “What scream?” Nick asked. “I don’t know I was sitting back here doing crunches and I heard a scream, she told mom she just saw a spider but she sounded like confused when she said spider.” “Do you not know what a spider looks like or something?” Nick said laughing; I looked at him with a look that said change the subject now. He just gave me a questioning look. I just went back to the video. I knew he was still staring me, Joe probably was to. I got up and walked to my bunk hoped up into it, well tried, I got up there the fourth attempt. I pulled out a magazine and read it for about an hour. When I finished it was around one thirty. I put the magazine back and looked around at my pictures, I didn’t know someone had stopped by my bunk. I turned to jump out and I almost hit Kevin in the face. I jumped back and then started to laugh, “Sorry Kevin I didn’t see you” I moved aside and jumped down. “Were stopping for dinner somewhere at around six thirty seven ish.” “oh alright” I said smiling, “Want to start a game of Phase Ten with everyone?” I asked. “Yea let’s get everyone” we went back to the lounge, Nick was asleep on the couch Joe was sitting there playing a racing game with Frankie. “Guys want to play phase ten?” I asked. “Yea sounds fun!” Frankie said dropping the controller and running to the front of the bus, I laughed, “Okay well you get the rest I’ll go get the cards, we’ll play at the table?” I asked. “Yeah” Kevin said.

I chased after Frank the Tank and he grabbed the cards from a drawer in the kitchen, Mr. and Mrs. Jonas were sitting there watching the tiny TV, “Were going to play Phase Ten, do you guys want to play?” I asked. “Nah, I think were going to go take a nap in the back” Mrs. Jonas said yawning. “Okay” I said smiling. They both got up and Mr. Jonas turned off the TV on his way out. I slid in and then Frankie did. I shuffled and then the boys came in and slid in. Now when we play this game it takes like two hours, because all the Jonas boys are extremely competitive and I am to of course. But around two, we get hungry so we stop and make some lunch, some sandwiches. I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich, along with Nick. It was our favorite food ever since I can remember that and Roman Noodles. We ate while we played, then I cleaned up after our first game and we all went to the bathroom and stretched then it was on to game two. It was only three forty five. Our second game went on till five. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas had gotten up and joined us so the game was longer this time. The whole time we were laughing and joking and making fun of each other. It was just like old times again. After the game I went back to my bunk and read another magazine, with Joe. Yes with Joe, he was bored and wanted to do something I jokingly said he could read magazines with me. He hopped up on my bunk with me and grabbed one from my stack. I don’t know what everyone else did. It was really funny though because in the one Cosmo Girl, it had countdown of the hottest brothers, and guess who was number one. “Dude!! Guys!” Joe said excitedly elbowing me and calling Nick and Kevin from where ever they were, I looked up laughing, Kevin and Nick walked over to my bunk “What Joe, did you find out you’re color is pink?” Kevin said laughing, Nick laughed along. “No but were number one for the hottest brothers!” they all grabbed the magazine I rolled my eyes and looked back to my Seventeen magazine. “Sweet!!” they shouted. I’ve already read it so I knew it was in one of the magazines somewhere. It was now six and I had me and Joe on my bunk reading magazines, and then Nick and Kevin on Joe’s bunk across from mine reading magazines to. Then we saw a flash go off, we all looked up and saw a laughing Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, “Mom you didn’t!” Joe shouted. I just laughed harder with Mr. and Mrs. Jonas. The boys started freaking out but Mrs. Jonas ran with the camera and Mr. Jonas blocked them and was threatening to put it on youtube. As they were running all over the bus I took all my magazines and put them back in there order in my bunk laughing at them and then put them back in my cabinet. I took my camera and was taking pictures of the boys yelling and Mr. and Mrs. Jonas laughing, now Frankie was in on the chase.