Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

The amazing hotel.

So we were walking in past all the fans to get into the hotel, I had my sun glasses on and a huge smile on my face. I was so pumped for this. While Mr. and Mrs. Jonas were checking in, I was sitting with the guys in the couches in the lounge and taking pictures with Frankie. Finally Mr. and Mrs. Jonas walked over to us and handed a room key to me, Nick, Joe, and Kevin. I was in a room with Nick and Joe, Frankie was with Kevin, in Mrs. and Mr. Jonas’s room. “Okay now kids listen, since were going to be staying here for four days, we wanted to make the best of it, we know how excited you all are, especially Ally, so we decided to splurge a little.” Mr. Jonas said to us, I was like going to piss my pants I was so excited. “Well me and your mom wanted a park view room so we are on the twentieth floor with Kevin and Frankie in the Deluxe Park View Suite” Frankie and Kevin high fived each other and Mrs. Jonas smiled at them and shook her head, “So where are we?” Joe asked getting impatient, I was wondering the same thing but didn’t want to be rude and push Mr. Jonas to tell us already. “You three are in the Avenue Suite with a view of sixth avenue, on the thirtieth floor” I shrieked with happiness, I couldn’t hold it in anymore I jumped up and hugged Mr. Jonas and bounced around happily everyone laughed at me. We all got into the elevator after my little show, Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, Kevin, and Frankie all got off on the twentieth floor, while we went up to the thirtieth floor for our room. Once the doors open we ran out and towards our room, we were racing to find it, we were room 194. Nick found it first and we slid our key in and then walked in, I screamed again, it was amazing!! The beds looked like they were clouds, I ran and jumped on the one nearest the window, and I claimed it. The view was amazing. Half of the one wall was a window the other wall had a bay window, because lucky us we got a corner room! I loved it. “This is AMAZING!!” I squealed for the hundredth time. “I know you’ve said it like a million times!” Nick said laughing, then there was a knock at our door I jumped off the bed and ran to it and opened it, “Here’s the suitcase with your stuff in it” Kevin said bringing it in and sitting down on one of the couches.

I was bouncing around the room like a five year old with excitement, the guys were just laughing at me, “You guys are so lucky you get to room with her for the next four days” Kevin said making fun of me, whatever I didn’t care he couldn’t ruin my fun. “I know right?!” Joe said with a sarcastic tone. I stopped and walked over and looked at him, “Joseph you have no room to talk, this is how you act all the time, and just let me have my moment okay?” “Go right ahead” he said to me and I started bouncing around again. Finally after about ten more minutes I flopped down on the bed, “Done now?” Nick asked from the couches, “Yes” I said with a big breath. “Okay well were going out to lunch before we have to be at TRL, and we have to be there at two, so I think were aiming to leave at eleven thirty so we can walk around go to lunch and then walk to TRL, if the fans aren’t to bad.” Kevin said filling us in, I looked at my phone it was eleven now. “Okay sounds good, but I HAVE to call Nicole first so excuse me as I get ready” I said taking my dress, curling iron, tooth brush, underwear, and make up out of the bag. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me and locked it, “IT’S GORGEOUS IN HERE TO!!” I yelled out to the guys I heard them laugh at me. I dialed up Nicole as I was taking off my clothes and slipping on my dress. “Hey girl!” “Hey stranger!! How’s the tour!?” “Oh my god Nicole it is AMAZING, right now were in New York City in the Ritz-Carlton hotel on Central Park. It’s seriously like heaven here!!” I put my phone down and put it on speaker, “Ah! Your so freaking lucky!!” “I know!! I like pissed my pants when I saw our room” I said laughing, I heard her laugh on the other end, “So are you with Joe and Nick again?” “Yep, our room has a view of sixth Avenue” “Very nice! Sharing a bed with the-“ I took her off speaker real quick, I didn’t want them to over hear whatever she was about to say. “Stud muffin again!?” I laughed out loud, “Yes probably, he’s slept in my bunk every night so far” “OW OW!” She screamed into the phone, “No not like that! I’ve been getting really bad nightmares about my dad’s accident lately” “Oh, sorry but hey at least he’s there for you!” “Yea, true. Well listen I have to go because I’m actually getting ready right now. Were going to walk around and then go to lunch and then the boys are-““On TRL today, yea I know, I’m going to be sitting here watching it!” she said, I laughed at her, “Well look for me and Frankie in the background!” “Alright will do!” “Love ya!” “Love ya! Oh tell the boys I say hi and tell Nick I still love him!” “Alright bye!” I said laughing and hung up. Then I curled my hair loosely and did my make up and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom, and heard Joe making cat call noises at me, I did a little twirl, “Very Nice” Nick said to me from where he was, he was buttoning up his black vest. “Need help with your hair Joe?” “You know it!” he said jumping up and running to the bathroom, I grabbed my straightner and we straightened his hair in record timing, twelve minutes! After we all finished getting ready, it was time to meet in the lobby. But first the three of us stood side by side in the mirror above the desk in our room, “I must say boys, we look damn good” I said, “We look good, you look sexy” Nick said with a wink, I busted out laughing. “Good line Fro Bro” Joe said and high fived him. I grabbed my camera and phone and put on my flip flops. We took some pictures in the elevator, some goofy, others were really cute.