Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

TRL (.part two.)

“Hey guys welcome back to another episode of TRL, I’m your host Carson Daly!” the audience clapped and cheered, “Okay well today we have three very popular guys here today, fellows there making your woman go crazy, ladies well yea your going crazy over them, and here they are the Jonas Brothers!!! Come on out guys!!” the crowd started to go crazy, Joe came out then Nick and last was Kevin. I smiled at them and Nick winked at me as he came out, Frankie waved and the three of them waved back. “Hey guys, how’s it goin?” Carson asked, “Were doing good, in the middle of our tour right now, but we took some time off to come here” Kevin answered and there were some more cheers, the guys all laughed and smiled. “So guys tell us how is the tour going?” “It’s a B-L-A-S-T, double explanation point” Joe said, the crowd started laughing, “Period” Kevin added on, “Dot, dot, dot.” Joe finished and everyone laughed some more. “Alright well how’s life been treating you guys lately?” “Well were on tour like we said so it’s been really awesome lately, though it is tiring at times,” Nick said, “Yeah, but I don’t know were used to it really by now” Joe said, “Yeah like the night after one of concerts we were chillin in our bus and our friend, Ally, she’s been touring with us, she was like aren’t you guys exhausted?!” “Yea, but I was actually really hyper then because I had consumed about twenty Red Bulls by that point” Joe said, the whole crowd laughed. The girl sitting next to me turned and faced me “Are you Ally?” I smiled “Ha, yea I’m her” her eyes widened “Hi I’m Jordon! Oh my God wow you are so lucky!!” “Thanks” I said smiling, I turned back to the guys, they were talking about how cool it is to fall asleep in one city and wake up in a different one. Then we went to a commercial, “Alright guys, when we come back were going to pick an audience member to ask one or two questions” Carson said. All the girls got really excited, I was laughing, then the girls around me started to ask me questions, like “What are they really like?” “Is Joe always that funny?” “how do I know them” and stuff like that, I was just giving simple answers like “Yes he’s always that funny” and “There all really nice and funny, though they are all very competitive” and then I didn’t get to answer how I knew them because they said we were coming back from commercial.

“Well that was your number eight, Forever by Chris Brown, for those of you just tuning in today we have the Jonas Brothers with us” all the girls cheered, “Okay well why don’t you guys each pick a person to ask a question” “Alright, I’ll go first” Joe said he picked some girl wearing an I heart Joe shirt with the J backwards, it was from that one youtube video they did before when he drew his dream girl and she was wearing that shirt. “I love your shirt” he said holding out his hand so she could get down and to the center of the floor she blushed, “Thanks, in a way you designed it” everyone laughed, “Okay well what’s your question” Carson pushed, “Okay I was wondering, what is your favorite song to perform?” “Well I like Year 3000 because all the fans always sing along” Kevin said, “I like Please Be Mine because that was the first song we really all wrote together” Joe said, there were some Aw’s and the guys laughed “I like Inseparable because it’s just probably my favorite song” Nick said then he real quick looked over at me and I smiled then he looked away real quick. Again I love this boy. “Okay thanks!”the girlsaid, and then climbed back up to her seat, next Kevin picked a girl who was wearing a bandana like Kevin usually does, “Hey what’s your name?” Kevin asked her “Ashley” she answered, “Well Ashley I like your bandana” Kevin said laughing, “Thanks” she said smiling “Okay well I was wondering, who was that’s what I go to school for about?” the guys all laughed and I did to, I remember when they wrote it, it was when Joe was OBSESSED with this girl that was in Kevin’s grade, he always talked about her, I think her name was Andrea or something. “Joe, do you want to take this one?” Nick asked laughing, “shut up Nick” Joe said laughing, “Okay I used to have the biggest crush-“”More like obsession” Kevin corrected, “True” Nick piped in, everyone laughed, “Okay whatever, It’s about this girl that I used to like who was in Kevin’s grade, her name was Ashley actually” “Oh what a small world!” Ashley said laughing then she went back and sat down. “Alright Nick go ahead,” Carson said, Nick looked over towards me, I pointed to the girl next to me, she really wanted to meet them. He smiled and walked over and held out his hand to the girl, she almost died. “Hey what’s your name” Nick said to her once she was down, “Jordan” she said smiling, “Alright and what’s your question?” He asked her “Um it’s for all of you, what is something that no one knows about you?” that was a good question actually; I looked at Nick with raised eyebrows. “And Nick you have to say something because every time your asked you always say nothing” Jordon added in I laughed and everyone looked at me, I smiled awkwardly and then looked down, “Shut up Ally” Nick said laughing, I looked back up and stuck my tongue out at him and he returned the gesture and everyone laughed. “Okay well any way my secret, I always have to make my bed before I fall asleep, like it doesn’t matter what I do, I just always have to make it.” Kevin said, “My secret is that I don’t do that” Nick said looking at Kevin like he was a freak, we all laughed, “No but my secret, I don’t know I have to think about this Joe you go ahead” Nick said, “Okay my secret, I fall…..like a lot” “That’s not a secret that’s a known fact by everyone” Kevin said laughing, “Fine um I love build a bear” “That was my secret!” Nick said smacking Joe in the arm, everyone laughed “Okay I guess my new secret would be that I have the most amazing dance move ever” “Oh it’s true he does” Kevin said, “Oh lets see it!” Carson said laughing, then Nick did his move where he pulls down his arms and then out, everyone started to laugh. Jordon climbed back up to her seat and smiled at me I smiled back. Then we went to a commercial and Nick came over to me and handed me my phone it was vibrating and “annoying” him, “Can’t you just hold it, you know I’m going to loose it” I complained, “No, it keeps vibrating, it’s so annoying” I rolled my eyes and then the girls around me started to say hi, I had an idea. I changed my ringtone to Barbie Girl and put it on loud and then shoved back into his chest, “Please?” I asked, then the warning that they were coming back on went off, “Fine” he said rolling his eyes and jogging back over to the center.