Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

"I highly doubt your legs are going to look good i

“Joe, I am not getting that!” I said to him, we were in Abercrombie and Fitch shopping, well I was the guys don’t exactly like this store. “Why not?” he asked holding it up again, it was a cute skirt, but it was new so it was seventysix dollars. “Because it’s seventysix dollars!!” I said taking it out of his hands and putting it back down. He rolled his eyes and picked it back up, “You’re getting it” he said, “No!” I said trying to jump for it, he had it in his hand that was raised above him. “Whatever I’m not getting it” I said turning around and walking out of the part he was in, I turned the corner and walked up the stairs to the next floor. I saw Nick talking to a group of girls who had stopped him; I waved as I walked by. He gave me a look that said “save me” I just winked and kept going; I picked out a pair of jeans from the clearance section, only twenty four dollars, that is really good for here. I grabbed them luckily they were my size. I decided I had enough, I walked to the cashier, then remembered Nick had my money. I handed my things over to the cashier, “Nick” I called, he turned around and I rubbed my fingers together to show I needed my money, he turned back to the girls and said bye and started to walk over to me, Joe came running through and beat him, he threw the skirt down and smiled at the cashier, and pulled out his wallet, “No Joe I am paying for this!” I said grabbing his wallet, Nick was here now and handed me my money, I took out the credit card my aunt had sent to me, she had put some money on it because she knew I would not want the Jonases buying all my stuff. My mom was still in the hospital. I gave it to the cashier and she took it smiling at Joe still, “Oh I’m not getting that” I said taking the skirt back and giving it to Joe, he frowned at me, “Joe I said no!” I said laughing, I sounded like his mother. After the girl finished ringing up my shirts and jeans she handed me my bag. I turned around with Nick and we started down the stairs, “Mom, Dad, Kevin and Frankie left for Toys R Us” Nick said to me as we were almost out the door, “Oh so I guess we hit there next?” “If you guys want to…wait where’s Joe?” Nick asked stopping right outside the store, “I thought he was with us?” I said turning back around. “I did to, lets go find him” Nick said walking through the revolving door, I followed him. Then Joe came in to sight walking down the stairs with a smile on his face. “Ready?” he asked, “Yea, why are you so happy?” Nick asked. “Because I just bought this” he said opening a bag, with the skirt in it. “JOE!” I said smacking him, “What?” he said taking it out and putting it into my bag, “Um Joe, sorry to break it to you but I highly doubt that your legs are going to look good in that” Nick said to him in a very serious tone, I started laughing as Joe’s face fell, “It’s for Ally retard” Joe said walking through the doors, “I told him not to get it, it was so expensive!” I said whining as I pushed through the doors with Nick. “Whatever you knew he was going to buy it” Nick said to me, “I know but I feel bad!” I said pulling down my glasses, it was hot and sunny out today and all I was thinking was thank God I was a girl and could where dresses, I mean the guys must be dying in their jeans. After I finished yelling at Joe about buying me the skirt we were at Toys R Us. “Woah” Nick said putting his hand on my arm to stop me, “What?” I asked laughing, “The ferries wheel! It’s huge!” “You’ve never seen it before?” I asked finding it hard believe because I knew they had been to New York before. “Well no I have it’s just I don’t remember it being like that big, I mean you would think it would look smaller to me now cause I’m bigger, but no it’s still pretty big.” He said still amazed and rambaling on. I shook my head, “Come on Nick, let’s go find everyone, then I’ll go on the Ferries wheel with you” I said grabbing his arm and dragging him away. “Guys, over here!” I heard Kevin call us, I looked up and saw them up on the third floor. I waved back up “Alright let’s go” I said turning to face who I thought was Nick, it was some random girl she looked at me like I was a psycho, “Oh sorry” I said laughing nervously, I turned around and looked for him though I didn’t find him, I shrugged my shoulders and started up to the third floor, once I got up there I saw a group of little girls around Kevin he was giving them hugs and kisses on the cheeks. I smiled and walked over and stood with Mrs. Jonas, “That’s so cute” I said, “I know” she said, then she looked at my bag from Abercrombie, “So you got some things?” “Yep, I didn’t let the boys pay, but Joe being as annoying as he is bought me a skirt without me knowing” “That’s the gentleman part of him” she said smiling. I laughed, “I wonder where they are” I said looking around, “Well Mr. Jonas is off with Frankie somewhere in the Lego section, Joe and Nick, I have no idea where they are.” She said laughing.