Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

If he isn't letting go then neither am I.

All through out dinner we were talking and laughing. Then came time for dessert, when Mr. Jonas wasn’t looking I stuck my finger in the whipped cream that was on top of my fudge brownie and wiped it across Nick’s cheek. “Excuse me Allison what do you think your doing!?” Nick said under his breath in a harsh whisper, I just giggled, “Having fun” I said smiling. He stuck his fingers in his water glass and flicked the water at me, I wiped it off my face and laughed, because I knew Mr. Jonas had seen him, “Nicholas” came Mr. Jonas’s voice from the opposite end of the table, “Sorry dad” he said looking down, “I hate you” he said to me under his breath, “You know you love me” I said, he just laughed. Mrs. Jonas gave us a smile, she had been watching us the whole time. Getting up from the table I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I walked down the back stairs and to the ladies room, after I peed and washed my hands I starred at myself in the mirror, I noticed I had a glow about me, one that had been missing for a long time and it was nice to see it back. “I know, did you see the Jonas Brothers are here!?!” a girl squealed walking in to the bath room, I took out my lip gloss to make it look like I was doing something instead of looking like a creep listening in on there conversation. “I know!! Oh my god Andrea we have to find there table!!” “Let’s go look after were done here, but I call Joe!” “Fine, I call Nick!” the other girl called, “I think that the girl, Ally, is with him.” “You mean the girl that was on TRL?” “Yea, didn’t you see the way they were looking at each other the whole time!?” “True, but whatever I can beat her” “Yea, you are so way prettier,” my eyes widened and I fixed my hair and then walked out, I didn’t want to here people trash talk me while they were peeing. I walked up the steps and back to our table. “How was the bathroom” Joe asked me, I ignored him at first and just took a sip from my water. “Al?” Nick asked, “Hm?” I said looking up, “Are you alright?” “What? Yea I’m fine” I said taking another sip, I know they knew I was lying but they weren’t going to push it, not till later. Then I started a conversation with the guys about what we were going to do with the girl who won the contest, we decided to go to the Stardust Diner on Broadway, I had eaten there before and it was so much fun to go to. The waiters and waitress were kids saving up to get onto Broadway, so they all took turns singing songs, some from Broadway, others that were just on the radio. It was a crazy place to go and was always fun.

After Mr. Jonas paid the bill everyone started down the stairs but I pulled Nick back so we could be last, “What are you doing?” he asked confused, I stood on my tippy toes and licked thewhipped creamoff his cheek, he laughed “The whipped cream was still on your cheek from earlier.”I said smiling, I saw the girls from the bathroom looking from the table that I had seen them walk to earlier, there jaws dropped, which made me smile even bigger. “Well that’s a nice way of getting it off” Nick said with a smirk, “You know the last two years, you’ve gotten very dirty” I said smacking his arm, “Nah, I’ve just gotten older and yea your right, more dirty” I threw my head back and laughed, he grabbed me around my waist kissed me on the cheek, “You know I’ve missed your laugh” he said to me while we walked down the stairs his arm still around my waist, “I’ve missed it to” I said with a smile. We walked around for the rest of the night, me and nick were flirting the whole night and shoving into each other. We took a bunch of pictures, there was one very cute one, we were standing in Time Square, I was hugging Nick tightly, my arms were under his arms and wrapped around so my hands were on his shoulders, he had his hands around my waist and we were smiling at the camera, my head was in his chest, and his head was resting on top of mine. Then Joe took one of us smiling at each other, I was looking up and he was looking down, I was laughing and he was smiling. Though we didn’t know he took that one. Then there was the picture of all of us kids, the guys were holding me as I lounged across them, then Frankie was standing in front of us and I had my arms wrapped around him. Man I loved this family. Then Mr. and Mrs. Jonas took Frankie back to the hotel for the night, he was basically falling asleep standing up. “So now what?” Joe asked us, we were standing in the middle of Time Square, “One more picture!” I said the guys crowded around me and I held the camera out far, then when I went to press the button, Nick turned his head and kissed me on the cheek, I was surprised. “Aw that was so cute!” Joe said pretending to be a girl, I laughed at him and looked at the picture, Nick was kissing my cheek, I had a smile on my face with mouth partly opened from shock, Joe had his hands covering Kevin’s eyes and his tongue sticking out, Kevin had his mouth hanging open. “I like this one” Nick said laughing, “Me to” I said smiling. We walked around for about another hour, going to stores here and there, then Toys R Us came into view, “Nick” I said grabbing his hand making him stop walking, “What?” he asked looking at me, Joe and Kevin stopped walking and looked at us, “Want to go on the Ferris wheel?” I asked, “Hell yes!” he said, I laughed and we walked to Toys R Us, hand in hand, if he was going to let go then neither was I.