Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

"You did it first!"

The four of us were in the booth that was the Playhouse dog, we were taking pictures in it and having fun, and then after our fifth time around we decided to get off. “What time is it?” Kevin asked me, we were getting soft pretzels at a hot dog cart, “It is exactly ten forty five” I said while taking a bite, “Thanks” he said back, what do you want to do!?” Nick asked bouncing up and down on his toes, “Wow, you’re acting like Joe” I said laughing, “Hey!!” Joe said defensively, I laughed “I’m joking calm down!”I said to him, he smiled. After walking around we decided we should head back to the hotel, “I want to walk!” I said to the guys who were hailing for a cab. “Ally, it’s really far and I’m tired!” Joe complained, “Fine” I said rolling my eyes, we got one finally and headed back to the hotel, once we got there we got into the elevator, “Hey Kev, can you just tell mom and dad were back to, I’m so beat I’m just going to bed” Joe said as we neared Kevin’s floor, “Yea sounds good, Night guys!” Kevin said as we got to his floor, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then waved to his brothers as the door closed. Then once the doors opened, the three of us looked at each other and then bolted out and raced to the door, I slammed into it first, “I WIN!” I yelled and started to dance in the hallway, “You are such a GOOF” Joe said laughing, “You're one to talk!” I said laughing, then Nick picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, we walked into our room, and then he threw me down our bed. I was laughing, “Okay love birds, hope you don’t mind but I am stripping down and getting in bed and passing out for the night, so if you don’t mind please keep it down tonight, and remember that ring!” Joe said, I rolled my eyes and Nick punched him in the arm…hard. I grabbed Nick’s basket ball shorts and a red t-shirt that said Phillies on it and walked into the bathroom. Once I changed I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and washed my face off and brushed my teeth. I opened the door I saw it was pitch black….again.

“Nick” I whispered, “What?” he said but not from the bed where I thought he was, it came from the bay window, I looked over and saw him sitting there looking out at the street below, “Um unless you want me to break my foot again, can you do something about the light?” I whispered. I heard him laugh then close the curtain from where he was, now I couldn’t see anything, “Nick?” then I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me, I smiled into the darkness, he picked me up bridal style and walked me over to the bed, he plopped me down and then climbed across to his side, “Thanks” I said giggling, “No problem” he said I could tell he had a smile on his face, we laid there and then I felt him put his arm across my face, I laughed, “Nick” I muffled, “Yea?” he asked, “Move your arm” I said, “I can’t understand you, what?” I bit his arm, “Ouch! Shit Al that hurt!” he said rubbing his arm, “I told you to move it” I said with a slight laugh, “Yea but I didn’t think you’d bite it!” he snapped back, I just laughed some more. Then I rolled over so I was facing away from him, I felt him bite me on my shoulder, “Ouch Nick!” “You did it first!” he said laughing, I rolled back over and bit him on his shoulder, then he bit me on my ear, I bit his neck, he bit my neck, I leaned over so I was on top of him, I hesitated for a second starring at his eyes then down to his lips I formed my own into a smile and then bent down and bit his lip, I felt him smile. We started to kiss pretty intensely, I was on top of him still and had my hands running through his hair he had his hands under my shirt rubbing my sides. Then he flipped me over so he was on top, but never broke the kissing, he started to kiss down my neck, I smiled and was breathing heavily, he then started to suck my neck and nibble on it, I was going to a hickey from him. I let a moan out and I felt him smile, “Nick” I said breathing heavy, “Nick” I said again, he stopped and looked back at me, “I don’t want a hickey!”I said, I could tell he was pouting even though I couldn’t see, “I’m serious!” I said, “Fine, you just ruined our fun,” Nick said with a huff. I laughed and then tried to get him to turn around to face me, he wouldn’t budge, I climbed over him and laid on the tiny space left between him and the edge of the bed, “Nick I know your not sleeping, I’m not retarded” I said laughing, he didn’t respond, I rolled my eyes, I started to kiss him again, at first he didn’t respond but then he did, I smiled, we made out for a little bit then I was getting tired. His hands were up my shirt and ‘exploring’, he didn’t have a shirt on anymore. I was leaving kisses down his neck to his belly button then back up to his ear, “Nick” “Hm?” he moaned, “I’m tired, sleep time?” I asked, “Okay” he said rolling over to face me, I had my eyes closed and he tucked a stray hair behind my ear. “Night Al, sweet dreams” “Night Nick” I said smiling he kissed me on the far head and then pulled me closer to him, he put his arms around me my legs intertwined with his almost by instinct.
♠ ♠ ♠
so my writing i think has defffff improved since i wrote this last summer and it's kind of painful to re-read this...,haha thanks so much for all of you who are reading it. I SWEAR the new stuff is WAY better. but thanks again for you're love a support :]