Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

Dinner at the StarDust.

“Come on guys do it!!” I squealed, the waiters had come over and asked them to sing a song, “Alright what do you say guys?” the waiter asked, Me and Emily were pouting for them to do it, I looked over at Nick and mouthed do it. He laughed, “Um I guess so” He said, “Yea sounds fun!” Joe said jumping up, “Alright, we’ll be back” Kevin said getting up. “Yes!” Me and Emily both said at the same time we laughed awkwardly with each other. “So I like your sweater” I said as the guys were walking down the stairs and over to the huge sound system they had. “Oh thanks, I only wore a sweater because it was supposed to rain today, but I guess not” “Oh, well I like it” I said smiling, but I was lying, it really wasn’t that cute. It was bright orange. I hate orange....unless it's with pink. “They are so cute” she gushed I laughed, “which one is your favorite?” she asked me, “Um well Kevin and Joe are like my older brothers, Nick is my best friend” I explained taking a sip from my water. “Oh, I like Nick. He’s the cutest to me” she was just watching them, Nick looked up and waved to me, then saw Emily and awkwardly waved to her, I laughed then Joe tripped into a waitress. He fell on top of her on the ground and I started to laugh, he looked so embarrassed. The girl smiled and I could see they were talking; he was still on top of her. Kevin crouched down and said something. “Is, is Joe Jonas actually blushing!?” I said out loud and started to laugh, Emily laughed to. Then they got up and Joe helped the waitress up laughing with her. Then she took the mic from Joe laughing. “Excuse me ladies and gents! We have some real rock stars in the joint tonight! I’d like to introduce the Jonas Brothers!!” the whole place roared with applause the guys hoped up on the little cat walk between the booths. “Hey guys I’m Kevin!” Kevin said and waved to everyone, “What’s up guys I’m Nick!” Nick said waving, I winked at him and he laughed, “Um Joe?” Nick said into the mic, he was laughing with that waitress again, “Oh sorry, hey everybody what’s up I’m Joe!” He said jumping up onto the catwalk. Everyone cheered including me and Emily, “Alright well were going to sing a song, or two but we can’t stay to long because well we have some dates tonight” Kevin said winking up to us, some people awed. Then the guys waved up to us, I just smiled and rolled my eyes, Emily blushed a million different shades of red. “Okay so this is called Hold On” After the guys sang Hold On they sang Goodnight and Goodbye, then they finished with Inseparable. The whole time they were singing they were running all over the restaurant, Nick did his aerial off the catwalk. He almost hit a waiter but barley missed him.

After there little show they returned to me and Emily. We ordered some dessert and talked for a long time. One of the waiters was singing Heaven, the DJ Sammy version. “Aw I love this song!” I said, “Where is he?” Emily asked we were both looking around for the guy singing, then I turned around and he was standing right there I screamed because he scared me. everyone laughed and then I blushed with embarrassment, the guy kneeled down on his knee and took my hand and started to sing to me, I was laughing the whole time along with the guys, then he held out the mic for me to sing, “Oh no I can not sing” I said shaking my head he smiled, “Neither can I come on” I tightened my mouth and kept shaking my head, “Com on I wont sing until you do!” “NO!” I said laughing now, “Come on Al just one line come on!” Nick said nudging me in the back, “fine one line!” I said just as the instrumental break was ending, the waiter pulled me up onto the table with him, “baby your all that I want when your lying here in my arms, I’m finding it hard to believe were in heaven,” I was expecting the guy to pull the mic away but he wouldn’t move, so I kept going “and love is all that I need and I found It there in your heart, it isn’t to hard to see that were in heaven,” we were singing to each other and I was having fun with it, I really was having fun with it. “Now our dreams are coming true, through the good times and the bad, I’ll be standing there by you, woah oh a oh, a woah, oh a oh. Were in heaven” everyone started clapping I was so red. “Dude Ally….we didn’t know you could sing!?” the guy helped me down, gave me a hug and told me I had an amazing voice and that I should work here I laughed and just sat down and said thank you. “That is because I can’t” I said taking a sip of water, “Um apparently you can, that was amazing!” Nick said moving his body to face me. “You sounded just like her!” Emily said. “Thanks guys” I said laughing. “Ally seriously, that was so good! When we were singing in the car yesterday I thought you were alright but that? that was amazing!” Joe said, “Um thanks Joe” I said laughing, “I just can’t believe you can sing, I mean why didn’t we know this?” Kevin said sitting back in his chair, I just shrugged. “Um is everyone done?” I asked trying to change the subject. We paid the bill and then peaced out. We walked around for a little, then I remembered, “Oh Nick we have to go get your phone” I said smacking him on the arm, “Oh right, guys we have to go get my phone, I lost it on the chase and left it in a store by accident, where should we meet you?” He said, I didn’t want them to come with us to the adult store either, no need for Joe to get uncomfortable and freak out like he did back in our room, I started to laugh again and everyone looked at me, “sorry” I muttered. “Okay so we’ll meet you in time square in forty five minutes?” Nick said back to the guys and Emily, I saw the look of sadness and that she wanted to come to. “Alright, sounds good, have your phone on Ally okay?” Kevin said giving me a look of seriousness, I can understand we are only fifteen right? “Yes big brother” I said laughing Nick laughed to then we parted our different ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
so the stardust diner is a real place in ny. and that really happened to me....i mean me not konwing where the guy was and i asked out loud then turned and he was kneeling next to me. I screamed and it echoed into the mic and the whole place laughed.....SO embarrassing.