Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

yelling doesn't exactly mean it's fighting...

I was sitting in a leather chair off camera and off to the side out of the way. I was getting so bored so I had been texting this guy named Jay from back in North Wales, we flirted all the time but it was just fun stuff, nothing more. Jay said he had to go so I put my phone down and caught the next question, “What have you guys been up to?” the interviewer asked form Pop Star magazine, “Um we’ve just been hanging out around the city really” Joe answered, “the first day we were here, we were on TRL, then yesterday we had a date with Emily, the girl who had won the contest from the day before, and now today we have this interview and then a signing at the MTV building” Kevin said, “Yep and then were back on the road” Nick said clapping his hands and sitting back on the couch. “Okay and there’s been a lot of talk about you Nick and the girl that’s been with you guys on tour,” I sat up straight in my seat, “You mean Ally?” Joe asked, “Ally’s a family friend, she was our old neighbor” Kevin explained, “Well is there anything going on between you two?” the girl pushed Nick, “Me and Ally? Nah, she’s been my best friend forever” “Is she your girl next door?” the girl asked cocking an eyebrow, I had been taking a sip of water at the time and of course I spit it out when I heard her ask that, everyone in the room looked over towards me, I smiled innocently and sunk back into my seat. The guys started to laugh which got everyone’s eyes off of me. I took a deep breath and let it out. “No she isn’t, well I mean, yeah she lives nextdoor to me or I mean she did, but she’s not with me like that, she’s my best friend, the girl I go to when I have problems with stuff. You know she’s my go to girl.” I laughed again but this time I kept it silent, Joe was smirking at Nick, and then looked off towards me and pursed his lips like he was going to kiss someone. If Joe says anything I will kill him, “Really? Cause it looks like Joe and Kevin think other wise, I mean they both just got that smirk,” Nick looked over to the guys who had faces on like what? No we didn’t, though I clearly saw they both did. “ Ha well even if they did were nothing more than friends, though I will say she’s my favorite girl” I laughed again, and got a few glares from around the room that gave me the message to shut up. I slinked down in my seat even further, “Ally is our Jersey girl” Kevin said laughing, I just smiled. “So Joe, there’s also been a few rumors of you and Ally being together, are they true?” “Ha no not at all. She’s like my little sister.” “That used to make you cry” Kevin said laughing along with Nick, Joe shot him a look that said shut the hell up if you want to live. I laughed from my spot and rolled my eyes, there were a few more questions but nothing that important. Once they were finished they said thanks to everyone and we left. “Aw I’m your favorite girl!?” I said once we were outside, He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gave me a noogie. I squirmed and everyone was laughing. We went to dinner in some random Chinese restaurant, it was very good until I started fighting with Nick.

It started out as something stupid, that he was looking through my phone. That is one of my biggest pet peeves, I hate it when people do that and look through all your messages and stuff, “Nick can you not do that?” “Do what?” he asked, “Look through my phone” I said taking it from him and shutting it, “Oh sorry,” he said I gave it back to him to put back in his pocket. A little later in the cab ride home he was doing it again, “Nick!” “Who the hell is Jay?!” he said really angry, I was shocked. Jay was just a guy I know, we always flirted with each other,I flirted with everyone though! Well looks like Nick was reading my messages from the interview. Why was he getting mad and yelling at me, I mean it’s not like we were dating or anything…I can flirt with other guys! “Why does it matter?” I asked snatching my phone from him. “Because you’ve been flirting with him!” he shot back to me, Joe was in the middle of us and was starring at me to, “What are you talking about!?!” “Ally I’m not retarded, I know what the hell flirting is!!” Nick yelled back at me, I narrowed my eyes, “Why does it matter if I do flirt with other guys!? WERE NOT EVEN GOING OUT. YOU DON’T OWN ME NICK” I yelled back and then got out of the cab because we were back at the hotel. I stormed by Kevin and Joe who looked so confused, I felt bad they had to see this. “I NEVER SAID I DID!!” Nick yelled back following me inside the hotel,“THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!?” I yelled in the middle of the lobby, the people at the desk shot there heads up, “WHAT!?!” me and Nick both yelled at the same time, they all looked shocked, I let out pissed off groan and went to the elevator and pressed the button a few times hopping it would speed up. “HOW AM I ACTING!?” he yelled now standing next to me, “JELOUS!” I yelled, “HOW!?!” “UM YOUR YELLING AT ME IN OUR HOTEL IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BECAUSE I WAS TEXTING ANOTHER GUY!!” I yelled back and punched the button one last time, “I’m not jealous, I just didn’t think-““Well that’s just it Nick you didn’t think, maybe you should think before your blow up at people and embarrass them! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS ELEVATOR!!!” I yelled and then stormed off towards the stairs, I heard Nick running after me I slammed the door closed, I heard it open, “DON’T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME NICK” I yelled at him, “No, tell me right now, what the hell is wrong with you!?!” he yelled following me up the stairs, “I DON’T KNOW WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME!?” “OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND, I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU FELT IT TO BUT I GUESS NOT, I GUESS I’M THE GUY YOU JUST DECIDED TO USE AND TOY WITH HIS EMOTIONS BUT ALLY I’M NOT CHASING YOU ANYMORE!!” I stopped and looked at him, he was a flight of stairs down from me. “I’ve been chasing you for so long, and I’m done with it. This is ridiculous, the whole time, THE WHOLE TIME!!! The whole time I thought we had something!!! THEN I FIND THESE MESSAGES, FROM SOME GUY AND THERE ALL FLIRTY AND SHIT!! I’M DONE WITH IT!!” he yelled at me, I was just starring at him, he let out a frustrated sigh and grabbed the door, and opened it and slammed it behind him. I stood there for what felt like forever. “Ally?” I looked up, I was now sitting on the top step whereI had been standing, still starring at where Nick had been twenty minutes ago yelling at me, it was Joe a few floors up. “Al come on you have to pack, were leaving soon” I nodded and walked out the door and took the elevator up to our floor. I didn't want to fight. So we were yelling.....yelling doesn't exactly mean fighting....who am I kidding? I told you I always screwed up with guys. Everytime.