Status: finished, look for the sequel!

The Same Jersey Girl

What a sad ending given to a sad day.

“Ally?!” I looked up and saw Joe and Kevin running towards me on the ground. I tried to compose myself; I coughed a few times and rubbed my eyes. Kevin knelt down while Joe unlocked our door, “Ally its okay, everything’s okay” Kevin said helping me up. “But it’s not. Kevin I’m leaving” we were now in the room and I was sitting on the bed with Joe and Kevin across from us in the chair, “What do you mean?” “My aunt, she’s going to make me live with her in Michigan” I choked out Joe started to rub my back and pulled me closer to him and started soothing me. “Ally, don’t worry we won’t let her” Everyone keeps saying that, I want to believe it but I know they can’t make her make me go with them. “Thanks guys. But I’m going to shower” “Okay we’ll be right here” I took a nice hot long shower. I sat there for awhile crying. Then when I was done I got out and changed into a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on my make up. I walked out and found Kevin and Joe asleep on the two beds. Frankie was asleep on the bed with Joe. I had to smile at the site. I really don’t want to leave them. I heard the door opening behind me and I turned around, “Oh Ally there you are” “Hi Mr. Jonas” I said with a weak smile. “Can you walk with me?” he asked I nodded my head and slipped on my flip flops and walked along side him. It was silent for a few minutes till he broke it, “Well I talked with your aunt” he started, I looked away and at the floor as we walked, “Ally, I really tried. I really did, but your aunt, she thinks you should be with family.” He said as we slowed to a stop, my heart broke. “I knew she would make me go back with her” I sad quietly, he pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back, “I’m sorry honey, I tried so hard” “It’s okay, Mr. Jonas I want to thank you, for everything you and Mrs. Jonas have done for me. It means so much” I said pulling away, he smiled at me and rubbed my head, “No need to thank us ally, your family” then why can’t I stay with you I thought to myself, “Um when do I leave?” “Well your leaving tonight at around five thirty, then were leaving at six” “Oh, what time is it now?” I asked looking up at him. “It’s one thirty” he answered me, we made our way back to our rooms, I packed up my stuff all from the tour bus and our room. I took down all my pictures from my bunk. I took the one from New York of me and Nick in Time Square that Mrs. Jonas had printed out, it was the one of us looking at each other and I was laughing, I taped it up to the top of his bunk. Once I was done it was around three. “Allison!” I heard my aunt call to me from the lobby; I turned around and saw her walking over towards me. “There you are I’ve been looking for you everywhere” “Oh I was getting my thi-““Okay well were leaving in about twenty minutes” “I thought we were leaving at five thirty??” I asked upset, “No I changed my mind, so I’ll meet you back here.” Then she turned and walked away, she was already making me mad. I felt my face fall to a frown as I made my way to our room. I walked in and all the guys were sitting there. “Ally!” Joe and Kevin shouted I smiled, “Hey guys, um I’m leaving now” “What?! It’s only three fifteen!!” Joe shouted, “I know my aunt changed her mind” I replied back while looking away from there fallen faces. Soon I was tackled by them. We were all on the ground and I was laughing, “guys I can’t breathe!!!” I shouted between fits of laughter, the all sat up and I smiled, “Were going to miss you” Joe said pulling me into a bone crushing hug, “I’ll miss all of you to” I said back tearing up. I really don’t want to leave them. Kevin pulled me into a hug next. Frankie ran up and grabbed my legs. “Hey Buddy!” I shouted as happy as I could “Ally don’t leave!!” he yelled clinging to my leg, “I’m sorry Frankie but I have to” I said crouching down to be eye level with him, he was crying, I pulled him into a hug “Buddy, I promise your always going to be my favorite okay?” “Okay” he said sniffling, I rubbed his hair as I stood up. Mrs. Jonas came into the room and ran over to me with her arms open, I ran to her and we hugged, then Mr. Jonas came in and I hugged him goodbye, “She said Five thirty” he said a little angry, “She changed her mind, she does that a lot” I said with a sigh. “I’m sorry Ally” Mrs. Jonas said to me, “Don’t be, I want to thank you guys, all of you. I love you all so much and I want to say thanks for being the family I never had” They all pulled me into a huge group hug. Finally we all parted, “I should go, my aunt’s probably waiting in the lobby” I said not wanting to say it all though. I said my last goodbyes and made my way to the door, “I’m going to walk her down,” I heard Nick say, my heart just broke a little more.

I stood outside the doorway as he walked up to me the door shut and he wrapped me up in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry. “Nick I don’t want to leave. I don’t want to give up. I don’t want to live with her, I want to stay with you. I don’t want to quit” I said between sobs “Ally, it’s okay. We still have our phones, and computers. It’s not like I’m never going to see you again. I will never allow that” I smiled, “I’m going to miss you Nick,” “I’m going to miss you more then you’ll ever know” he said back to me. I pulled away and he pulled me into a kiss. We pulled apart when the elevator dinged to show it was there, we got in and then continued the kiss. Then it dinged and we pulled apart though neither of us were ready to. We stepped out and I saw my aunt standing there looking at her watch. “I love you Nick,” I said wrapping him back up into a hug, he hugged me back, “I love you to Ally, and I can’t wait to see you again.” I smiled and pulled away from him because my aunt was calling my name. “Promise to call me?”he said “Of course, you call me to” I said “I will,” “Love you” “Love you to” then I walked away with our hands still connected until I got to far and they fell apart. I was pinching myself so I wouldn’t cry. Not anymore. I turned around and saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets and that smile I’ve known for so long and was going to miss so much. He waved and I smiled and then turned back around and took in a deep breath as I walked through the automatic doors and away from my family, my best friends, and the boy I had loved all my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all who subscribed and commented!!
Means so much to me, it really does. Well i'm gonna start posting the sequel now :]