Status: Completed.

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

Image
Fame; I used to think it meant everything. It’s something I always wanted to achieve unaware of the prices that would be paid in the long run. I was foolish and naive but most of all I was a dreamer. No, worse than that, I lived in a fantasy. I thought having fame and fortune was the true meaning of happiness, that having people admire and adore you was such a high rush, like the feeling of euphoria. I wanted to be on TV and on magazines because there on the screen or on photographs you could see the celebrities, they were truly happy. But they weren’t really happy. And neither was I.

It was an act. They never stop pretending when the cameras turn off, is like being on a movie, you’re the lead role. You never get a break and it never stops. Up to the point where keeping up with that “image” becomes exhausting and you just want it to stop. You want to give up and go back to the life you once had. But you can’t because it keeps pulling you in. It’s like a drug it becomes addictive, that even though it’s bad for you; you’ll always want more.

I’m the fake-blonde girl you see walking into star bucks with sunglasses she never takes off, a fake smile that’s permanently stitched on her face, the overly huge purse and high class hooker heels *Oh wait that’s right, they’re called stilettos now.* So, anyway. That’s me on my usual routine. The paparazzi always get a good picture, star bucks gets free publicity and I get really bad coffee. I honestly prefer dunking donuts but that’s not what “it” right now.


Disclaimer:

I don't own any famous characters, I do own the plot and the original characters.
Steal, and I'll take a plane from France to come and kick your ass wherever you are in the world.
I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English isn't my native tongue, I'm only learning it at school.

SillyFrench©
Title credit: Shameless by All Time Low.
Credits to: Little Mizz Zuicide. =)

Image