Status: Completed.

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

Chapter 14.

“That’s not true! Stop it!” I said, giggling.

“What? It’s true!” he said, poking my side. “You’re skinny!”

“Am not! I’m fat!” I said, still laughing and trying to push his hands away.

He stopped.
“Who said you were fat?” he asked, brushing some hair out of my face. I shrugged.

“Justin might have mentioned it…” I whispered, looking away.

“I should have kicked his gay ass yesterday…” he muttered, falling back down on the mattress. I bit my lip and moved closer to him, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his chest, looking up at him.

“But you didn’t…” I whispered.

“I should have… Instead of sneaking to the back of the club and exiting the club without anyone noticing us. Are you an expert or what?” he asked, randomly playing with my hair.

“You could say that.” I replied shrugging.

“Do you have work today?” he asked, running his other hand up and down my back.

“I think I do… I could careless right now!” I mumbled, snuggling closer to him, and kissing his tattooed chest.

“You know, we should probably tell the others soon…”

“Tell them what?” I asked dumbly.

“That I got my girl back…” he said, smiling cutely and kissing the tip of my nose. I blushed.

“But Zacky, you seem to forget about Justin…” I whispered.

“Dumb him…” he said, hugging me closer. I bit my lip.

“It’s not that easy Zacky, I’m taking a risk in dumping him, I mean… We turned a movie together that is supposed to come out in two weeks…” I explained, afraid to look up at him.

“So what, did you sign a contract saying that you have to stay together for the promotion of the movie?” he asked.

“Well, kind of…” I whispered, biting my lip.

Zacky sighed, he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Zacky, you have to understand…” I started, trailing off. “I can’t just break up with him right now… I worked hard to be who I am now, and breaking up with Justin, it might ruin my career…” I whispered, rubbing soft circles on his chest.

Without a sound, he grabbed my hand and placed them by my sides before he got up, and walked to the adjacent bathroom, in all his naked glory, without glancing back at me. He slammed the door behind him and I knew right then that I had made a mistake and that I should be gone by the time he’ll be back. I got up from the huge bed in his suite and grabbed my scattered clothes on the floor. I quickly put them on and grabbed my bag. I was put of the room before he came out of the bathroom.

I put my sunglasses on my nose, trying to cover my face the best I could as I stepped into the lift.

“Wait up!”

I hold the door back and was surprised to see Zacky running into the lift.
“Thanks…” he whispered. I nodded.

We stayed silent, he was looking at his phone while I was looking at the numbers. Finally, we reached the lobby and we both stepped out of the lift.

“I understand your position Scarlet, just keep in mind that I have a heart too… and seeing you with that scumbag is hard for me.” He said, before heading in direction of the restaurant and I left the hotel, my head low, wondering how I was going to get out of this mess…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the wait, I've been busy with other stories.
I hope you liked it, sorry for the shortness ^_^'