Status: Completed.

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

Chapter 8.

“Back so soon?” asked Justin, as he was spread on my couch, watching TV. I didn’t answer and headed straight to my room, slamming the door behind me. I took off my heels, took off my clothes and walked in the bathroom, taking my bathrobe and putting it on before I walked back in the living room and went to the kitchen to find something to drink. I opened the fridge and made a face when I saw that the only thing I had was diet coke. I grabbed a can and went to sit on the couch. I pushed Justin’s feet away and sat down, glaring at the screen.

“How was the photo shoot?” he asked, sitting straight and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“Good.”

“And how was lunch with your old friends?” he asked, sounding concerned.

How could that body builded blond European football player could understand me? He couldn’t. So I didn’t bother trying to explain.

“Okay, I wasn’t feeling well so I came back earlier than planed that’s all.” I lied.

“Are we still going to the party tonight?” he asked, concern plaguing his features. Now he was concerned. He just wanted to show off his body with me attached to his arm. Now I understood why the boys had suspicions about my fakeness, you could be fooled. But never judge a book by its cover.

“Yes we are. I’m just going to take a nap.” I said, kissing his lips and heading back to my room with my can of diet coke. I took a few sips as I made my way to my closet and walking inside, trying to find something to wear. I decided on a white blouse and a black skirt. Trying to keep it simple before I realised that Justin was going to throw a fit so I changed the white blouse and the black skirt with a white corset and found an other skirt that was about one inch shorter than the previous one. That should satisfy him.

I brought everything in my room and laid my outfit on the back of the chair before taking the last sip from my can and putting on the bedside table. I laid on my king size bed, and placed a pillow on my face.

**

I don’t know how long I stayed there but it was too soon for me when Justin walked in the room and went to lie on the bed next to me. Removing the pillow off my face.

“Babe, it’s time for you to get sexy.” He said with a smirk before kissing me and getting up.

He sure as hell was looking forward to get laid tonight... I thought as I stretched my arms and yawned. I did my usual routine and got dressed for the party. As always, Emily was there and we all made our way to Justin’s car.

I stayed silent, still thinking about the conversation with Zacky and the guys back in the restaurant.

I put my sunglasses on and slipped my hand in Justin’s, fake smiling at everyone as we entered the club. The music was loud, and it was crap. A small crowd of people started to gather around me and Justin and I tried my best to keep on smiling as they were asking me about our upcoming wedding. Finally, after two minutes, I gave up.

“We aren’t even fiancé yet. One thing at a time, please.” I mumbled before I turned on my heels and made my way over to the bar. I cursed loudly when I saw that Jess wasn’t behind the counter.

“Mark, do you have any idea where Jess is?” I asked the other bartender as he handed me a shot of J.D.

“Yeap, somewhere at a table with her boyfriend and his friends.” He said, motioning to the VIP section.

“Alright thanks.” I downed the shot and then headed towards the VIP section before stopping dead in tracks as an idea crossed my mind. I turned on my heels and managed to leave by the back door of the club.

**

“Hey guys!”

Jess turned her head and was face to face with…

“Carla!” cheered Jimmy as he pushed Zacky a little to make me some space. I smiled brightly and sat between Zacky and Jimmy.

“How are you doing guys?” I asked.

“Been good, I mean free drinks and hot chicks on the dance floor, that’s close to heaven for me ya know!” said Jimmy as he took a swig from his beer.

“Carla, I had no idea you were coming tonight!” said Jess, eyeing me suspiciously.

“Oh well, I thought I should stop by, I know I don’t work tonight but you know…” I trailed off, taking a swig from my beer and smiling at Brian whose gaze was fixated on my hair. I wanted to laugh, he wasn’t going to see any blond stray of hair anytime soon.

“Have you talked to Scarlet today?” asked Jess, still looking at me.

“I did. Why?”

“Zacky wanted to talk to her. Do you know where she is?” she asked.
I looked at Zack and smiled at him.

“Unfortunately, I think she went home.” I replied, looking at Jess.

“I wanna dance.” She said, and got from Matt’s lap.

“I feel like dancing too.” I said and followed her.

We reached the dance floor and she grabbed my wrist, pulling me in front of her.

“What the hell are you doing?” she snapped.

“What?”

“Why did you have to use this stupid wing? You couldn’t just show up as Scarlet and try to have a normal conversation with everyone? Always choosing the easiest way huh?”

“Shut up Jess!” I muttered as Zacky and Matt made their way towards us. I smiled at Zack and glared at Jess before I took Zacky’s hand in mine and starting dancing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I hadn't updated ealier, but I was busy with an other story.
I hope you liked this chapter, thanks for the comment on the last chapter.