Sequel: Beautiful Deception
Status: November 29th, 2009: First chapter of the Sequel will be posted on December 2nd so stay tuned :]

Deadly Perception

First Is Still the Worst

They led me kicking and attempting to scream into the parking lot. No one was around, and it was deserted. No one could help me. In the background I could hear Nick yelling for me. I struggled to go towards his voice, but the guy's hold on me yielded my advances.

I was forcefully stuffed into the backseat of the car. I tried to scramble over to the door on the other side, but Nate, who had gotten in behind me, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back into the seat. Dalton, who had just come in the other back seat door, pulled two pieces of rope up off the floor. He proceeded to tie my hands and legs together. Oh my God! The realization that I was really being kidnapped finally dawned on me. I tried to scream, but Nate kept his hand firmly pressed against my mouth.

By the time I was bound, Blaze had gotten into the driver's seat and Sean in the passenger's. Blaze stuck his key into the ignition and revved the engine.

"Dude, what about Jack?" Dalton asked pulling a black cloth from his side pocket.

"Screw Jack, he has his own car, and he has to hold off Nick. We just gotta get the girl to the house and get her tied up," Blaze said pulling out of the parking lot. I tried to squirm, but Dalton's hand came in painful contact with my cheek.

"Don't start making a fuss, orphan. I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of you," Dalton reprimanded me.

"Stop goofing off back there!" Blaze yelled. "Just blindfold her already. We don't want the little orphan to know where she is." Dalton grunted in approval and tied the black cloth in his hands around my eyes.

"All good and ready," Dalton confirmed.

I started to panic now that I couldn't see anything. It was all black, pitch black and I was stuck in a car with guys that murdered my boyfriend's brother and were after my boyfriend next. Not a good situation, not good at all.

"What do you want with me?" I demanded angrily though it came out as 'Vff doo fu fwnt wiff mve', due to Nate's hand.

"Aw," Nate cooed. "Is the pretty little orphan scared?" He asked. I hated that word, especially with the context in which he used it. I bit down on his hand, it was hard enough for the salty metallic taste of blood to slip onto my tongue.

"Damn it!" Nate said angrily yanking his hand away from my mouth in order to suck the cut. Or at least that's what I figured since I couldn't even see. I took the opportunity to scream and that earned me yet another slap from Dalton. Now, I tasted my own blood from the force of the slap. I was no vampire and it was making me nauseous.

"Does anyone have something to put over this girl's fucking mouth?" Blaze growled.

"There;s gotta be a stray sock or something back there," Sean offered. The idea of one of their used smelly dirty socks was enough to make me dry heave.

"I don't want one of you fu-" Something being shoved deep in my mouth, practically down my throat, stopped me. I choked around it. The sour taste alone roiled my stomach and the soft feel of it in my mouth caused me to retch.

"Ah, peace and quiet at last," Dalton said in relief as my own tears wet the insides of the blindfold. "How long do we have to keep her?" He asked annoyed.

"Long enough for us to lure Nick and his money in and for Jack to have his fun," Nate said snickering at the last part. I didn't necessarily want to know what 'fun' meant, but I already had a pretty good idea. "Hopefully, he'll spare me a piece." I thought I was going to be sick all over again.

"What if he doesn't come up with the money?" Dalton asked.

"Then we kill him," Blaze said simply as if he were discussing the weather instead of a person's life. The car made its way over a bumpy surface. Gravel?

"And the girl?" Dalton inquired talking about me like I wasn't even there.

"We kill her first."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments were AMAZING of course!!
Uh-oh, Riley's in a bit of a predicament and Nick's the only one who can save her
So where exactly are they taking her and what are their plans? Any ideas guys, you've been giving me some great guesses so far...
So COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT 2 know where Riley's headed!!!!