Sequel: Beautiful Deception
Status: November 29th, 2009: First chapter of the Sequel will be posted on December 2nd so stay tuned :]

Deadly Perception

Lethal Games... Still Not Over!

I looked around the room trying to decipher who had met their violent fate. Nick... thank God no. Nate... damn it no. Dalton... I wish, but no. Blaze wasn't even present, he'd left a little after Nick arrived. That only left...

Oh my God, Sean! And surely enough, there he was laying on the floor still as death his eyes wide open in shock. He had been dead on impact. The bullet lodged straight between his eyes. Bulls eye. Jack was a sharp shooter, though at that moment it's hardly a good thing or a compliment. Sean was the only one half decent here. I sniffled as I stared at his lifeless body. Jack... I couldn't even form the thought right now. Jack had murdered someone! I tried not to cry, not to show weakness, but truth be told, Sean was my friend. My kidnapper, yes, but also my friend.

"Ah, so I made the right choice," Jack commented smugly as he pocketed the gun and wrapped both arms around my waist, his lips against my ear. I shivered and looked toward Nick wanting to see his reaction to the murder. Nick looked somewhat disgusted at the scene, but he wasn't exactly sad. As far as Nick was concerned, Sean was just another kidnapper who had gotten in the way of our relationship. He didn't know that Sean was the only one who actually 'took care' of me.

"Why, Jack?" My voice cracked at the end causing Nick to look up. He looked at me stangely probably wondering why their were tears running slowly down my cheeks. "Why him?" I demaded quietly.

"Because, princess, I know everything. That's why." I hope he was planning to elaborate on that .

"Everything?"

"Yes, I know how nice Sean has been to you during your stay. He fed you, gave you a change of clothes, even bothered to supervise you in the bathroom so that Dalton or Nate wouldn't...-"

"What?" Nick demanded. I knew I had some explaining to do later. I know it's not what he thinks.

Jack didn't even bother to awknowledge that Nick had spoken and he continued. "Of course, that last one I don't mind. After all, neither Dalton nor Nate would have been able to contain themselves and I won't have that. I've got dibs on being your first, princess, and I always get exactly what I want..." In the time that he said that, his hand had traveled down to rest on my thigh just under my skirt.

"Don't you dare speak about her like that!" Nick shouted surprising all of us. His eyes were narrowed angrily, his face slightly reddened from anger, and he was struggling to get away from Dalton and Nate. In short, he was beautiful. But, now wasn't the time for wishful thinking. "You won't touch her. She's not a fucking sex toy...-" Nick was cut off by a black rag being shoved into his mouth and between his lips, which was then tied around the back of his head preventing all sound.

"I was really getting tired of hearing you defend the little orphan's honor because here, she has none," Dalton said as a matter of factly. Nick only glowered at him.

"Anyway back to what I was saying," Jack continued with a sigh. He rested his head on my shoulder so he was speaking in my ear. "Sean was never going to amount to anything in this industry. He's too soft; has a conscience, which isn't useful to run a business like mine. So, I figured I'd just get rid of him."

"But, you could have just fired him or put him in control of finances or something," I mumbled. Jack, Dalton, and Nate seemed to find this very funny.

"Yes," Jack affirmed. "But, he wouldn't let off now that we have you. You see, angel, Sean would try to help you; kidnap you away from us and return you to safety. And, that won't do because you belong to me now. And, I plan on keeping you for a long, long time."

Nick angrily mumbled something along the lines of 'Over my dead body!' And then proceeded to knee Dalton straight in the balls. It was a perfect hit, and if I weren't currently in my particular position, I would have jumped up and down clapping for joy. Dalton groaned and let go of Nick's right side in order to grasp his package. Of course Nate stepped in and used the age old trick of knocking someone out. Nate grabbed a nearby lamp and crashed it over Nick's head. I yelped as Nick collasped to the floor unconscious.

"Thank God!" Jack said with a sigh of relief. I started to shake. Nick was just unconscious right? Not dead. Oh please, God, don't let him be dead. Jack seemed to read my mind, either that or I'm just incredibly obvious, because he answered my silent prayer. "Don't worry, princess, we can't kill him just yet. We have one more... brirthday game to play."

"No..." I muttered. "I'm tired of games, Jack," I said. And I was. Not only that, but I was afraid, too. Previously, Jack's games had proved to be... well, lethal. Therefore, I didn't want to know what else he had in mind.

"Don't worry, Riley. Maybe you'll like this one..." He thought for a minute with a sly smile. "Or maybe you won't."

"But, I know I'll enjoy it."
♠ ♠ ♠
PRE-WARNING: Next chapter will be explicit content of a somewhat violent nature. I'm not sure how bad it'll be yet but I'm warning you now.

Anyway, comments make me update much faster even though school is rolling around and I won't have as much time to write
so comment comment comment for more!!!!