Sequel: Beautiful Deception
Status: November 29th, 2009: First chapter of the Sequel will be posted on December 2nd so stay tuned :]

Deadly Perception

Blinded Torture

I watch in mild horror as Nate and Dalton- who was still holding his package- grabs Nick by his arms and legs and proceeds to drag him down to the basement. Jack watches absentmindedly from my shoulder. "We'll just wait until they get him set up before we go down," Jack said more to himself than to me.

"Set up for what?" I asked even though I didn't want to know.

"For our final- and my favorite- game," he sneers at me. Too bad I wasn't in the mood to play. A few minutes later I hear Dalton shout something along the lines of 'We're all ready' and Jack sighs contentedly.

"One fucking month of waiting, and now I finally get my reward!" He said before literally dragging me down to the basement without letting me get in a single word. When we were down the stairs in the basement, I saw Nick roped to the chair with a black cloth tied around his mouth. The ropes that tied him look tight enough to break the skin and he had blood trickling down his forehead. He was trying to regain consciousness, but when he saw me, his eyes snapped open. I wanted to say something of a reassurance, but Jack pushed me down onto the floor. Dalton and Nate snicker. They had been standing on either side of Nick eying me like ravenous dogs would eye a raw steak.

As I struggle to get up, Jack flips me over to my back and straddles my waist.

"Jack... don't...-" He rolls his eyes and backhands me across the face before pulling a black cloth out of his pocket. No matter how much I twist my face or my body away, he manages to tie the cloth around my eyes. I was definitly scared now. Everything was pitch black. His hand was clamped over my mouth as he talks.

"So, Nick, since you've neglected your duties, I've decided that you must be thoroughly punished. Now I originally had something else planned since I figured you'd have brought some type of form of payment today...-"

Nick attempted to protest through the gag, but it was practically inaudible. I heard the sound of palm against face and winced.

"Thank you, Dalton," Jack said before continuing. "Anyway, I've decided that making a game out of this in which you might have the smallest chance of winning was completely pointless now. So, it's going to be... a show instead. But, I can't tell you what kind, you'll just have to wait and see."

Jack shifts slightly on top of me and I can feel him pressing into my thigh. I tried to fight him off, but his other hand wraps itself tightly around my throat.

"So here is the deal," he whispers in my ear as I struggle to breathe. "I'm going to give you a small head start because, honestly, it's just too easy in your current position." I had no idea what Jack meant but before I could guess, he got off of me. "Now go!" He said giving me a sharp nudge. He didn't need to tell me twice. I immediately got up off the floor. I didn't know which way was which so I just stumbled in the direction that I thought I heard Nick's voice.

Before I reached my destination, a swift kick in the stomach brought me to my knees. I gasp and grab my stomach trying to catch my breathe. I try to stand up again but someone's hands- I recognized them as Jack's- push me to the ground. I attempt to punch him in the face or at least shove him off of me. His nails dig into the skin of my stomach, opening up tiny cuts.

"Jack, get off," I beg as I try to move his hand from the bloody scratches on my stomach.

"Nah, I'm liking this position actually," he tells me as his lips meet the skin beneath my neck. As he kisses his way down my throat, his hand moves under my skirt. I try to push them away but he grabs both my wrists in one hand and holds them above my head.

"No!" I cry as his teeth sink into the base of my neck bringing forth blood to the surface. I now know what he's up to, and I'm terrified. Unwilling my back arches from the pain. Jack laughs approvingly and grinds his pelvis into mine causing me to emit a scared whimper.

As if that's not enough, Jack's index finger moves beneath my skirt and runs over my opening through my underwear. I start to cry and fight harder even though Jack seems hardly fazed by it. His finger presses down harder and I feel a new and strange feeling in between my legs.

"Aw, does my princess like this?" Jack asks mockingly. I want to tell him that I can't help how my body reacts and that I hate it, but his mouth moves over mine. His tongue tries to shove its way into my mouth but I keep my lips pressed shut. Jack growls in annoyance and moves my underwear aside before pushing his finger into me. I let out a strangled gasp and Jack's tongue takes the opportunity to invade my mouth.

He stops kissing me and nibbles my ear while he speaks. "Damn it, Riley," he groans as he adds another finger and begins to slowly move them in and out of my body. The feeling is incredibly unwelcome and I sob harder as I try to push his fingers out. "Your as virgin as they come you know that. Nate, take her arms for me."

Once two new hands grasp my wrists, Jack moves his down to take off my jacket leaving me even more exposed. "It's amazing how wet you become even though you loathe what I'm doing," he tells me conversationally as he wraps his arm around my back. He removes his fingers and peels my underwear off my body. I know what's to come and I want nothing more than to protest. But, my mind and mouth can't seem to form coherant thoughts and sentences from fear.

Jack positions himself so that his pelvis is level with mine. He digs his fingers into my hip as he grabs it and brings it forward. Before I can register what is happening or the horror of the situation, Jack shoves himself inside of me.

I have never experienced as much pain before in my life. Jack was huge, and it felt as if he was ripping his way through my body. I scream bloody murder because it honestly felt like he was killing me. The further he pushes into me, the more it hurts and the more I wish for death. The invasion of him within my body never gets better. And, the more I squirm, the more sparks of pain erupt through me. "Fuck, Riley, you are so... tight."

Those are the last words I hear before I pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( This is a sad chapter, but it had to be done.

Anyway, I am so incredibly sorry for the wait!!! It's been months and I feel so terrible!!!! Thank you everyone who has stayed subscribed and stuck with me and the story. I really appreciate it and I love you for it. I promise I'll do better when it comes to the next chapter.

Anyway, comments are greatly appreciated.