Sequel: Trade Mistakes
Status: Sequal? Or no?

Like a Fool

Chapter o13

We continued our assault on the various people and shops in the mall until the guys decided it was time for food. Carleigh and I grabbed Panda Express while they got three large pizzas.

Sad thing is that they’ll have no problem in demolishing them.

We gaped as they finished the last crumb of the pizza. “What?” Johnny asked looking at us strangely.

“You just killed how much food?!” Carleigh said astonished.

“That’s not humanly possible!” I said trying to fathom how big their stomachs must be.

“We obviously it must be possible.” Brian said leaning back in his chair and rubbing his belly in appreciation.

“You people frighten me....” Carleigh said.

“Hey! I need to go get some more stuff want to come?” I asked Carleigh. It was no fun going underwear and bra shopping with the guys!

She nodded “Hey where are you going?” Johnny asked when we started walking away.

“Girl stuff!” I said over my shoulder.

“Why can’t we come?!” Zacky asked.

“Because you’re not girls!” Carleigh said laughing. As soon as we got out of ear shot she started “So... That Adam guy huh?” I nodded and smiled. “What about Matt?” she asked furrowing her eye brows.

“What about Matt? Weren’t you perfectly okay with it a second ago?” I asked.

“Of course I’m okay with it but I’m wondering if you are. I mean how long have you liked him?”

“He has Lexi now, and I’m allowed to see other people! Besides its just like you said there are other guys and I’m not going to ignore them all just because of my little crush.” I smiled reassuringly.

“Okay, as long as you’re good with it, I am too.”

“Awesome now lets shop!” I said as we entered Victoria’s Secret.

***
I knew I was hiding my feelings remarkably well. I’ve discovered I’m quite the actress, I can pretend that I don’t have a care in the world when I actually feel like everything’s tumbling down around me. That’s what it takes to be in my situation. I was another idiot that fell for their best friend.

And I’m damn good at hiding it.

I looked over to Matt and Lexi. They were intertwined on the couch trying to eat each others faces off. But I suppose it could be worse, they could be annoyingly cute, always whispering sweet nothings to each other or giving each other small pecks when ever they wanted to.

Now that I’m not sure I could handle.

We had all migrated to Matt’s house and of course his little Gal Pal just had to show up. It’s like she has a Matt radar.

I turned back to my conversation with Zacky and Brian.

“No way! Lefty is better!” Zacky defended once again. This argument was getting old.

“Psh! You’re just another one of the rejects!” Brian had stressed this point on numerous occasions.

“But what about Paul McCartney or Jimmy Hendrix?!” Zacky really needed to find more lefty’s because those two come up in conversations alarmingly often.

“Cain what do you think?!” And this is where I come in.

“Well while I agree that righty’s are much more common.” I nodded to Brian “I have to say that I do play lefty (even though I’m right handed). And face it you guys if Zack wasn’t a lefty you couldn’t play back to back like you do. And you can’t steal each others guitars.” I said exasperatedly.

They agreed but I knew it wasn’t going to be the last I heard of it. I glanced back at Matt and Lexi, sighing when I saw they were in the same position. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see Brian.

“It’s okay.” I said happily “I’m fine.” I reassured him when he looked doubtful.

The only bad thing about acting all the time is one of these days, you’re going to explode.
♠ ♠ ♠
RAWR! I know I know I finally updated! I have way too many ideas for this story and I have no clue on which one to pick!

This is almost completely based off of my life (except the Avenged part but let's face it if that were true do you think I'd be writing right now?) so I've got a lot on what to write for now. I just have to write about my day!

But I hope you guys liked it! And I'd love feed back! Good or Bad!