Sequel: Trade Mistakes
Status: Sequal? Or no?

Like a Fool

Chapter o17

It was Friday night at 6:30; Adam would be here at 7. I was digging around in my closet for something appropriate but I couldn’t seem to find anything that could be good for all date possibilities.

There was a knock on the door to my bed room then Carleigh poked her head in. “Oh thank God you’re here!” I said pulling her into the room.

“Need help with your outfit?” She asked knowingly. I nodded looking distraught. “Okay, well you have no idea where he’s taking you right?” I nodded. “Okay, this is simple!” She started looking through my closet and pulled out a simple outfit.

It was perfect! “Thank you!” I said and ran into my bath room to change. It was lucky she came when she did because when I exited the bathroom the door bell rang.

I sprinted down the stairs and shouted a good bye to Carleigh. When I opened the door Adam was standing outside with his hands in his pockets looking rather nervous.

He had on a white Rolling Stones shirt, black jeans, and red converse. He looked really cute over all. “Ready to go?” He asked.

“Sure! Where are we going exactly?” I asked closing the door.

“You’ll see.” He said with a smirk. I couldn’t wait for what he had in store.

We got into his Toyota Tundra and he started towards the beach. “Please tell me we’re not going into the water. I don’t have a bathing suit or a towel.” I said as we got closer.

“Don’t worry the only way we’re going in the water is if you fall off.” His statement kept me guessing. Does that mean we’re going on a boat or something?

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the best place in Huntington Beach. The Board Walk! Along the shore there were rides and different games. It was only open in the summer months so it made it pretty special.

I was out of the car before he even parked all the way and started to run up to the entrance. “Hurry up!” I said jumping up and down once he finally caught up.

“So this was a good idea?” He asked smiling at my childish behavior. I nodded my head franticly as he bought us tickets for the rides. Once he handed me ten tickets I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the nearest roller coaster.

***
“Cain, Cain! Wake up we’re home!” I felt him shaking me. I opened a bleary eye to see Adam had parked on the street in front of my house. He scooped me up in his arms and went to the front door.

I was about to open the door myself when Matt opened it up. “What did you do to her?” He questioned taking me into his arms.

“Nothing Matt, she’s just exhausted from the board walk.” Adam said rather exasperatedly.

“Yep.” I said sleepily and rested my head back on Matt’s chest.

“I’ll take it from here.” Matt turned to go but I stopped him.

“Wait! Adam!”

“Yeah sleepy?” He asked with a chuckle.

“I had a really nice time! This was the best date ever.” I smiled and closed my eyes again.

I felt his lips touch my forehead “Anytime, now go to sleep.” I heard Matt scoff and soon heard the door shut. But before he made it up the stairs there was a knock at the door.

Matt had a bit of difficulty opening it with me in his arms but I didn’t really feel like helping. “You forgot this.” I heard Adam say I looked up to see him hold up a huge white teddy bear.

I quickly grabbed it and passed out still in Matt’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was pretty short but I'll have more details in the next chapter!

And it's kind of lacking in the comment department! So please if you read this then comment! It would mean the world to me!