Sequel: Trade Mistakes
Status: Sequal? Or no?

Like a Fool

Chapter oo3

“You’re mean!”

“Yeah, what’s your point?” I laughed. I was grateful that we were off the Lexi topic and on to what we normally did.

“Okay break it up, you never finished telling us how it went!” Zacky whined, looks like I spoke too soon.

I quickly grabbed my book again and flipped to ‘The Raven’. It was hard to concentrate on the poem when I was sitting on Matt’s lap while he talked about some girls’ ass and boobs. I almost felt sorry for Lexi, she was just being used. But then I remembered that she was just using Matt for the same thing.

He was just about to go into detail when I shot up “I need water.” I muttered and hurried up the stairs into the kitchen.

“Hey Mrs. Baker!” I said as I entered the kitchen.

“Hey sweetie! What do you need?”

“A glass of water please!” I loved Mrs. Baker she was the best!

“So what are the boys up to?”

I sighed “They are being boys.” I muttered.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’d need to get out of there too.” She said understandingly.

She handed me a glass of water and I sat down at the counter. “You and Matt seem to get closer by the minute.”

I let my head drop on the counter and groaned. “He has a girlfriend and we’re just friends.” Alas that phrase has been running through my head more than necessary.

“Oh honey, I’m sorry.”

I didn’t have time to question her; Jimmy ran up the stairs and grabbed me around the middle then ran back to the basement only to drop me back onto Matt’s lap.

“Uhh, my water is still up stairs....” That was all I could think of.

“You can get it later. We need advice.” Matt said pulling me into his chest.

“About?” I asked warily.

“Girls of course!” I shook my head but paid attention.

“She seems kind of stalkerish.... she’s called me five times (in the past two hours) she’s asking me where I am and if I’m with that, and I quote, ‘Whore you always hang out with’. What is that?!”

“She’s a bitch! Dump her!” I yelled, I will not take that lying down.

“Okay dually noted but I need some advise with out bias.”

“Well considering she doesn’t seem like a stable girlfriend type and she sending those signals that just scream jealous, I’d say she isn’t worth the sex.”

“But it’s really good sex!”

“You wanted advice that’s what I gave you. You can ignore me and find out for yourself that she’s a crazy hoe or you can listen to me.” I said in one breath, but when I caught the look on his face I said “You’re going to ignore me aren’t you?”

He smiled and nodded. “Even though she called me a whore...”

“Well she’s just jealous.”

“And you’re just an ass! Bros before hoes!” I jumped off his lap.

“I just want to get to know her a bit better, that’s all!”

I glared and sat in Brian’s lap. “Tell Matt I’m not going to speak to him.”

He turned to Matt with a large grin on his face “She isn’t going to speak to you.”

“I gathered that, thanks.” He glared.

“Tell him that I’m just trying to help and he shouldn’t ask for advice when he isn’t going to take it.”

Brian opened his mouth but Matt cut him off “I got it, don’t bother.” He stood up and grabbed me bridal style. “Ignoring someone isn’t very nice.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay chapter three! go me! but I would love some more comments!